LOTR: The Return of the King

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    casecomcasecom Posts: 314member
    Quote:

Originally posted by brandnewfatboy

CaseCom - 12.01am? as in very early indeed? good effort.

Yep, I will have made it to midnight premiere showings of all three movies -- of course the fact that my usual work shift is from 2 to 11 p.m. helps a lot
  • Reply 22 of 27
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

You just $$$$ing watch me when RotK extended edition DVD gets here.

I can sit on my ass without eating, drinking or peeing for 10 hours.

Yes but it's not ten hours, but 12 hours.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    Holy crap Frodo dies!!!! Don't answer that! I am sooooo glad I realized the spoiler was starting before I continued reading (even though it was hard to stop).

Damn you.... Ok it's a movie.

Anyway, in Toronto they are having that LOTR marathon. The first two extended editions and then the Return Of The King with intermission between. Yes it is 12 hours. A friend of mine invited me to go see it with him, except I'm not sure I could do it or have the time, although I want to. The tickets for the monster screening are $50 Canadian.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Not sure if the Arwen vs Eowyn mudwrestling bout has made it into the cinema cut. should be on the DVD tho.

Betting money is on Eowyn to emerge victorious from the mud and win the chance to be the mother of Gimli's lovechild. Despite getting a right kicking, Arwen wins plaudits for looking good in a chainmail bikini and joins Tom Bombadil's hippy commune.

-----------

Now playing: Jello

London weather: cold and dull
  • Reply 25 of 27
    macaddict74, which theater?

Wouldn't that be great on IMAX screen?
  • Reply 26 of 27
    I'm not sure about the wherabouts of the theater except there can't be very many to chose from because it is indeed an IMAX screening. Probably the Famous Players Collosus
  • Reply 27 of 27
    IMAX are u sure?

That would be too good to pass...

edit: here: link

Not IMAX, but tempting...