I put my cellphone through the laundry.

Comments

• Reply 21 of 41
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by _ alliance _

nope, nut couldnt get into stanford.

you're right, I couldn't. And you couldn't cut it as a ballplayer and had to go to texas for college.

congrats.
  • Reply 22 of 41
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

you're right, I couldn't. And you couldn't cut it as a ballplayer and had to go to texas for college.

congrats.

you're mostly right. but i coulda played ball if i chose to.

i didnt get into stanford as well. they dont like texans--if i was still living in cali at the time, things woulda been different. so i know how you feel. at least you're still in the bay area. i'm jealous.
  • Reply 23 of 41
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Quote:

um...no. considering 10 people died in a ferry crash in NYC this past October I just don't see it as too funny. that's all

Only ten new yorkers? Well you can't have everything.
  • Reply 24 of 41
    Call your provider. some like T-mobile have a replacement garuntee thingy, in which if your phone breaks, even if it's your fault they'll send you a new one. At least that's what mine says.
  • Reply 25 of 41
    Quote:

you're mostly right. but i coulda played ball if i chose to.

i didnt get into stanford as well. they dont like texans--if i was still living in cali at the time, things woulda been different. so i know how you feel. at least you're still in the bay area. i'm jealous.

we can sob together...I'm not on the side of the bay i'd like to be.

Although it seems to be working out for the best ironically.
  • Reply 26 of 41
    Quote:

Originally posted by dfiler

• Reply 27 of 41
    Quote:

we can sob together...I'm not on the side of the bay i'd like to be.

Although it seems to be working out for the best ironically.

i understand that completely. i chose not to go to berkeley, but stay in texas instead (for some reason...), but lookin back i shoulda prolly gone back west. oh well. no room in life for regrets, n'est pas?
  • Reply 28 of 41
    Quote:

i understand that completely. i chose not to go to berkeley, but stay in texas instead (for some reason...), but lookin back i shoulda prolly gone back west. oh well. no room in life for regrets, n'est pas?

STEINBRENNER IS GAWD

sorry, we were getting too buddy-buddy there
  • Reply 29 of 41
    Quote:

STEINBRENNER IS GAWD

sorry, we were getting too buddy-buddy there

my bad. dont make me strike your ass out.
  • Reply 30 of 41
    Quote:

my bad. dont make me strike your ass out.

I don't want to interrupt this Love Fest, but pitchers can't hit and applenut is a pitcher, so it prolly wouldn't be too hard.
  • Reply 31 of 41
    Quote:

Originally posted by pensieve

I don't want to interrupt this Love Fest, but pitchers can't hit and applenut is a pitcher, so it prolly wouldn't be too hard.

up until pro ball, pitchers are generally the best hitters on the team. josh beckett regularly hit homeruns out here in Spring (down the street from me) High. the pitchers on the team are usually the best athletes, and thus the best hitters. most position players in pro ball originally were pitchers. sorry to completely discredite your post, but it has no validity.
  • Reply 32 of 41
    Quote:

up until pro ball, pitchers are generally the best hitters on the team. josh beckett regularly hit homeruns out here in Spring (down the street from me) High. the pitchers on the team are usually the best athletes, and thus the best hitters. most position players in pro ball originally were pitchers. sorry to completely discredite your post, but it has no validity.

I was just trying to goad applenut into flaming me. He's easy and I like to pick on him sometimes.

I know all about pitchers in the non-majors. And even the worst hitting pitcher would still kick my ass any day of the week so I'm not going to talk too much....
  • Reply 33 of 41
    Quote:

Originally posted by pensieve

I was just trying to goad applenut into flaming me. He's easy and I like to pick on him sometimes.

yes, that is true. but as a fellow pitcher myself, i suppose i had to defend the position.
  • Reply 34 of 41
    Quote:

on second thought, you're a $$$$ing asshole.

next time you come to new york im sure there are a few million who would love to rip you a new asshole...... i know i would.
  • Reply 35 of 41
    Quote:

You have to wait 22.8 years before any tradgedy becomes funny. Duh
  • Reply 36 of 41
    Quote:

Originally posted by Argento

You have to wait 22.8 years before any tradgedy becomes funny. Duh

argento? is that spanish?

$$$$ you too
  • Reply 37 of 41
    Quote:

argento? is that spanish?

$$$$ you too

Sure???

Dude settle down merry friggin Christmas it's from South Park dildo didn't think it'd get your period going but shit settle. You think anybody here actually is happy about all that death and destruction? Hell no, stop taking so much damn offense to this just because you're from New York. Get off the rag and relax.
  • Reply 38 of 41
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Anyone else think this should be locked before this gets any worse?
  • Reply 39 of 41
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    ***Read first post and write a post right away***

Sorry to hear about your cell phone Xionja. Try to let it dry for a week or so. propably toast though. Electronics + water + electricity = not good combo. If you don´t add electricity to the mix before water is taken out the chances of recovery multiplies several times.

***Read rest of thread***
  • Reply 40 of 41
    mac+mac+ Posts: 580member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Anyone else think this should be locked before this gets any worse?

fellas... Christmas time is a time to spread joy... where's FSiB when you need him!