Photo Of New" iPod: Holds People Instead Of Music!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
From Austraila:

More photos here.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    k thats just horrendous...

I can't stand wraps.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Wow. I am speechless. I am without speech.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    Uhh, um, uh, uh,... Wel... I don.... SICK!
  • Reply 4 of 12
    mac+mac+ Posts: 580member
    OK - so it looks garish... but I love those Melbourne icons aka - trams!
  • Reply 5 of 12
    That one looks a bit average compared to some of the other Apple trams. The iMac tram for example was much nicer since it had the whole white colour scheme going.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    I like it. The tram itself looks awesome - futuristic with its thin head-on profile and ribbing and flat panels, yet with retro touches like its tram number. As for the iPod paint-job, I like the way the colours kinda- clash. I like juxtapositions.

I LOVE that green. If I was gonna graffiti a tram, that is a colour I would use

• Reply 7 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by SonOfSylvanus

I like it. The tram itself looks awesome - futuristic with its thin head-on profile and ribbing and flat panels, yet with retro touches like its tram number.

There's a whole heap of those trams (without the paint job), they're pretty old now. We've just got new ones.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Someone must have been doing when they decided to do that.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    oh great! apple does that crap too. damn.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    This puzzles me, everyone and their mom complains about how Apple doesn't market, Apple doesn't advertise, "how do they expect to get market share if no one knows about them!?!" And now that they are marketing, now that they are advertising and getting their products out there all everyone does is complain! I'm lost here. I realize that it isn't pretty, but at least it gets your attention, and that is what an ad is supposed to do.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    mac+mac+ Posts: 580member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

This puzzles me, everyone and their mom complains about how Apple doesn't market, Apple doesn't advertise, "how do they expect to get market share if no one knows about them!?!" And now that they are marketing, now that they are advertising and getting their products out there all everyone does is complain! I'm lost here. I realize that it isn't pretty, but at least it gets your attention, and that is what an ad is supposed to do.

Good point!
  • Reply 12 of 12
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    First Impression: COOL!

Second Impression: They've got their target market targetted. Look at the tram route: Melbourne Uni