New Eyegonomic product ?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
What is this - any idea ?

http://www.eyegonomic.com/page.dsp?page=205

I browsed their website for hidden pages (replaced the "?page=xxx" with different numbers) and found what seems to be a new product on a hidden page with no menu for it.

Do you think this is a coming product or just some internal stuff ?

The page id has a higher number than the other pages = new page ?

I haven't found any other hidden pages. It can seem as a strange thing to do - browsing for hidden pages on a website - but sometimes i bet bored

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    ~ufo~~ufo~ Posts: 245member
    eeeeeerrrmmmm...

a coffee mug pedestal ?

\
  • Reply 2 of 15
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Eyebox? What it says probably, a cold-storage box for used eyes.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    ~ufo~~ufo~ Posts: 245member
    ooooooooooh

nifty !

gotta get me one of those 8)
  • Reply 4 of 15
    krassykrassy Posts: 595member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle

I haven't found any other hidden pages. It can seem as a strange thing to do - browsing for hidden pages on a website - but sometimes i bet bored

although they're not really hidden if you just need to change the number parameter in the url
  • Reply 5 of 15
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Well, it is pretty clearly a... thingy.

Perhaps it is a G5 inspired network hub? It doesn't seem to have many parts that could move.
  • Reply 6 of 15
    KVM? USB or Firewire Hub?

Man you have a lot of free time on your hands.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    cubistcubist Posts: 954member
    Well, the Eye Board is a pedestal for a tablet/whiteboard, so maybe the Eye Box is where you put the pens. Maybe this is some kind of remote-drawing whiteboard thing. (At our company we just snap pictures of the whiteboards with digital cameras - it works a lot better than any of the electronic whiteboard solutions.)
  • Reply 8 of 15
    Sounds like a looser to me. I mean if you put your eyes in the eye-box and misplace the thing. How are you ever going to find it without your eyes. Realy folks, a little common sense please!
  • Reply 9 of 15
    I betcha it's a tuner...or a DVI bridge.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    knappaknappa Posts: 106member
    eyegonomic

It's a 60" backlit screen, apparently. I can't find anything on its resolution though.
  • Reply 11 of 15
    Microphone or Speaker grille... Subwoofer? Transporter pad?

hmmm tough to tell dimensions
  • Reply 12 of 15
    It look like the hole could be a IR - then a tuner box sounds reasonable. The txt also talks about a W32 - a 32" TV ? (W22 is a 22" TV)
  • Reply 13 of 15
    The page has changed - it is a tuner box, and a nice one too.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    mac+mac+ Posts: 580member
    Nice scouting eagle.

As much as Jobs has said that he hates TV (paraphrasing there folks), it does look like it would compliment a G5 nicely. Wonder if the new Apple Displays will be designed similarly.
  • Reply 15 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dovetail

I betcha it's a tuner...or a DVI bridge.

Did I call it, or did I call it. Man, I get tired of always being wright. It a burden.