Hahahahah posting from Apple Store!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

posting this message from the Apple Store here in Cleveland, OH @ Legacy Village.....I'm on a G5 right now checkin this out....I just wanted to post from one since I never have before

PEACE OUT YO!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Congrats...I think. Did you remember to log out when you were done? If you didn't, than

Sucks to be you.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Yea I logged out when I was finished

It was kinda small...I expected it to be a lot bigger but there were a bunch of people coming in and out...I played around on the G5s and some powerbooks...the Powerbooks are so awesome. Went on an eMac they had hooked up to some JBL Invader speakers and fired up iTMS....turned the bass and volume waaaaaay up Didnt spend that long but it was nice...they had lots of programs loaded on them and the internet was fast as hell (and its connected...whenever you go somewhere like CompUSA its not even hooked up to the internet). I shoulda got someone with iChat AV to use that with iSight.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Congrats...I think. Did you remember to log out when you were done? If you didn't, than

Sucks to be you.

the macs in apple stores get wiped and refreshed every night. so, worst case is his account was open for a couple hours.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    every night?

i thought it was every week...

i know there is a link to the program they use somewhere around here.... anyone have it handy?