Iran says F**CK you Israel : We don't want your help.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
While my heart goes out to all the victims in the Iranian earthquake, I heard, ( with incredulity ) the Iranian governments' statement calling for international aid from all countries...EXCEPT..Israel.

Yes, the hatred runs so deep in Iran that they'd rather die than bury their hatred for just one moment.

I am appalled by this gross stupidity. Here was a chance to smooth over the waters of middle eastern politics. Iran could have used this opportunity to show outsiders it's compassionate face, one willing to put aside such hatred. With all the west looking on, Iran could have shown how a Islamic government could be seen to be a mature & intelligent solution to the middle east's problems.

But all we get a reinforcement of what many suspected, that for all the talk of peace etc,such Islamists are so filled with hate towards Israel ( and others ) that they deserve to be considered a real threat to world peace & understanding.

Good on you President Hatami, you complete & utter F**CKWIT.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=55219

PS I realise this is a late post relative to the quake, but it seems no-one on Ai has picked this up.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 35
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Israel is so close. This is dumb on the Iranian government's part. I doubt most of the people this really affects in Iran would refuse Israel's help.
  • Reply 2 of 35
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Outsider

Israel is so close. This is dumb on the Iranian government's part. I doubt most of the people this really affects in Iran would refuse Israel's help.

The thing is, that the "press" picked up on this story very early on in the piece, and just as quickly " buried " it.

How convenient !

So much for the alleged unbiased press.
  • Reply 3 of 35
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    That's nothing. The Red Cross wont allow the Israeli equivalent to join the international effort. Pure bigotry by people who should know better.
  • Reply 4 of 35
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Iran isn´t saying **** you or anything like that. They just don´t ask for it.

Given the view on Israel Iran have it would like US accepting help from Taliban controlled Afghanistan in NY after 911. Even if Afghanistan had posessed an expert that through some new technique could have found a couple more people alive would you have accepted the help? I´m not even sure you would accept help from Cuba. Its a shame Iran haven´t "normalised" its view on Israel but given that Irans reaction is perfectly expected and nothing to be angry about. Rather you should look at it as a step forward that they asked the big devil for help.
  • Reply 5 of 35
    You mean "Great Satan" as it's translated for us.
  • Reply 6 of 35
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

You mean "Great Satan" as it's translated for us.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Wasn´t there that day in bible/quran school.
  • Reply 7 of 35
    Iranian and Jewish ties go back millennias. In 536 BC the Babylonian Empire was taken over by the Persian king Cyrus. Cyrus let the Jews go back home from Babylon, thus ending the Babylonian captivity. It's really a shame that Iranians today have decided to poison that special history with that anti Zionist fanaticism. Jews have a long memory and Israel even in its embryonic state has always tried to reach out to Iran however it could.
  • Reply 8 of 35
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Iran isn´t saying **** you or anything like that. They just don´t ask for it.

That's a halftruth, at least, when compared to what I heard, which is "Iran is calling all nations worldwide for help, excepting Israel." They do not ask any particular country for help, they mention no country there, not one, but they take pains in singling out Israel as one nation they would not touch fresh gold from. If that is not saying fuck you, then what is?

Therefore, I nod my head in heartfelt amen to Aquafire:

Quote:

Yes, the hatred runs so deep in Iran that they'd rather die than bury their hatred for just one moment.

I am appalled by this gross stupidity. Here was a chance to smooth over the waters of middle eastern politics. Iran could have used this opportunity to show outsiders it's compassionate face, one willing to put aside such hatred. With all the west looking on, Iran could have shown how a Islamic government could be seen to be a mature & intelligent solution to the middle east's problems.

• Reply 9 of 35
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Iranian officials are probably doing this to avoid their own assassinations by Hezbollah or other group as much as anything else.
  • Reply 10 of 35
    Yea right
  • Reply 11 of 35
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

While my heart goes out to all the victims in the Iranian earthquake, I heard, ( with incredulity ) the Iranian governments' statement calling for international aid from all countries...EXCEPT..Israel.

Oh come on, puhlease, this is so naive. If (fundamentalist Islamic) Iran had had a change of heart/revelation in the wake of this huge natural disaster and suspended their collective hate of the Jewish people and requested help from Israel, can you honestly believe that PM Sharon would have reciprocated, with any form of sincerity? That is too absurd to imagine. The hatred that Sharon's hardline Likudist government has for Muslims is only equalled by the hatred directed at them by fundamental Islam.

Iran, aware of what happened to the Iraqi reactor at Osirak in the 1980s (bombed by Israeli jets) understandably may have cold feet re. inviting Israeli personel. Who would Israel send anyway? If I were Sharon, I would send a few Mossad agents amongst aid workers, to use the opportunity to check things out, interview people, gather intel. Iran and Israel are enemies and Iran is developing a nuclear capability, and has openly threatened Israel on a number of occasions in recent months.
  • Reply 12 of 35
    Nice turn around SJO. You found a way to hypothetically blame Israel for not helping.
  • Reply 13 of 35
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Nice turn around SJO. You found a way to hypothetically blame Israel for not helping.

Agreed.

IMO if Israel was plucked up an plopped (yes I said plopped) down in the middle of say... Australia to alleviate the strains in the middle east. Fundamentalists would be making boats like they do to get out of Cuba just to get to Israel to blow someone up. Iran would still not accept their help and would still threaten them with whatever they had.

That's what they do.
  • Reply 14 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

Iranian officials are probably doing this to avoid their own assassinations by Hezbollah or other group as much as anything else.

So who is really running the country?
  • Reply 15 of 35
    Quote:

So who is really running the country?

the jews, duh.

they control the movies, the weather, and the banks too.
  • Reply 16 of 35
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

the jews, duh.

You are being sarcastic right?
  • Reply 17 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by NaplesX

You are being sarcastic right?

We all know the jews control everything. Didn't you see any of the Jesus movies over the Xmas vacation? They killed Jesus!
  • Reply 18 of 35
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

the jews, duh.

uhoh...starting to sound like sjo now....
  • Reply 19 of 35
    No come on now be fair. SJO never sounds that way.
  • Reply 20 of 35
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    When Israel recently claimed that they were prepared to attack Iran, why didn't you start a thread called "Israel says F**CK you Iran : We don't want you alive."?

Iran shouldn't accept any help from Israel if Israel wants to bomb Iran. Iran would be smart to not let any Israelis cross the border for fear that they would be spying on the country or doing some other ill will.

It's just pragmatic, not evil, for Iran to do this.