Kussa names 100's of al-Qaida "sleepers" in UK and the U.S.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
] http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36346

Kussa also revealed:

? \tAl-Qaida obtained some of its weapons through a Brazilian arms dealer, Suekdew Siew, travelling on an Australian passport. He used an alias, David Sunkar. Siew spoke fluent Arabic and carried a letter of credit from the Baltic Bank of Reconstruction and Development in Riga, Latvia.

? \tOther al-Qaida weapons purchasers were from the former Soviet Union.

? \tSome weapons were flown out under diplomatic seal to Balkan airports on Libyan airlines. From there, they were transported to Afghanistan.

? \tOther weapons were taken out of Libya through the Sudan and eventually by Arab dhows, small boats, to Yemen.

? \tKussa said he had "reliable information" that al-Qaida had stockpiled chemical and biological weapons in the Balkans.

Libyan intelligence chief Musa Kussa told U.S. and UK spy agencies that tens of thousands of weapons had been produced at 10 secret sites in the country.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Well thats okay. We got their leader Saddam bin Hussein now so everything is in ordnung.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Typical European cynicism.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    From OED

Cynic

Quote:

2. A person disposed to rail or find fault; now usually: One who shows a disposition to disbelieve in the sincerity or goodness of human motives and actions, and is wont to express this by sneers and sarcasms; a sneering fault-finder.

• Reply 4 of 14
    fotnsfotns Posts: 301member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Well thats okay. We got their leader Saddam bin Hussein now so everything is in ordnung.

Whose we, sucker?
  • Reply 5 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by FotNS

Whose we, sucker?

We are the coalition fighting the roots of international terrorism in Iraq.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    Quote:

We are the coalition fighting the roots of international terrorism in Iraq.

How does that includes you?
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by majorspunk

How does that includes you?

Well I live in Denmark duh.

Unless you are not to take responsibility/glory for what soldiers do for their country in your name.
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Quote:

Well I live in Denmark duh.

Unless you are not to take responsibility/glory for what soldiers do for their country in your name.

I'm sure all kinds of people live in Denmark. Even those that approved of the US overthrow of Saddam. But I still don't see how that would include you.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by majorspunk

I'm sure all kinds of people live in Denmark. Even those that approved of the US overthrow of Saddam. But I still don't see how that would include you.

We (Denmark) officially declared war on Iraq on the 21. of marts this year and we have soldiers in Iraq (and one casualty). And we even shot at unarmed fishermen just like "real" soldiers. And I won´t wash my hands like some do ("Not in my name"). I am a citizent in a land that is active in a war I don´t agree with. But that doesn´t exlude me from responsibility.

But if my opposition exlude me from responisbility in your eyes then its okay with me
  • Reply 10 of 14
    .."I was in charge of organizing defeat. From defeat will spring the revolution".. - Alec Guinness (Yevgraf) in Doctor Zhivago.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    I thought that was a Gil Amelio quote..
  • Reply 12 of 14
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

But if my opposition exlude me from responisbility in your eyes then its okay with me

You guys shot a fisherman?! That's it. I'm boycotting Danish chocolate, Copenhagen chewing tobacco and all other Danish products. None of you VILE creatures shall get my hard-earned coin!

• Reply 13 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

You guys shot a fisherman?! That's it. I'm boycotting Danish chocolate, Copenhagen chewing tobacco and all other Danish products. None of you VILE creatures shall get my hard-earned coin!

Well the story is worse than that. First a danish patrol engage the fishermen on the road. Then one of our soldiers is sent over and search the vehicle. And THEN we deside they are foes and shoot at them