how do i UNsubscribe from a thread?

rokrok
Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
am i missing a link somewhere? no offense, but while i subscribed to threads such as "computer setup" way back in the spring, i now officially DON'T CARE ANYMORE, and would like the emails to stop.

so if i am blind or stupid, please let me know where i can remove the subscription. thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    okay, mind you, i just figured out how to unsubscribe (i guess i never really read the "reply to post" emails i had been getting, but...

it would have been NICE if someone had bothered to reply to this thread (or the LAST thread i posted on the same subject months ago).

come on guys, would it have killed you to say "the unsubscribe link is in the emails you have been receiving"? there, i did it for you. copy/paste.

sheesh.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Your "User CP"

< that button item below and to the left of the holly ring at the top of the AI window >

lists all subscribed forums and threads with conveniently clickable unsubscribe linktext
  • Reply 3 of 4
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    ah, there's another method. like i said, it was probably staring me in the face, but i never saw it.

appreciate it.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    dr. xdr. x Posts: 282member
    I used to remember how to do it in the past but I forgot where it is now.  When I click my user CP I see this:

I've clicked everything and can't seem to find it unless I missed something.

Thanks