No ties to Al-Qaeda. No weapons of mass destruction. No danger to U.S. security.

Comments

• Reply 141 of 443
    Good. So maybe you will provide a direct link to one.
  • Reply 142 of 443
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jimmac

There's one thing that doesn't change much over time what ever school your from. That is governments are made up of human beings and as such can be corrupted. These humans can fall prey to their own petty desires just as much as anyone else.

This is why it's foolish to blindly trust your government.

It's also foolish to think that you can go around policing the world and still hold onto the image of a benificient, yet powerful, democracy. Because others certainly won't be looking at you that way.

Acctually your depiction of the new school sounds like it came directly from a WWII set of values. So to me you sound like you've got them reversed.

" Walk quietly and carry a big stick " is an old way of thinking better suited to a world that hasn't graduated to the reality that we really are one world. One planet. And very dependent on each other.

So basically you finally got my point. or at least I think you did. Hooray.
  • Reply 143 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

Saddam killed some >300,000 people in Iraq alone. Most of these murders were during the time Iraq was allied to the US under the Reagan and first 2 years of the Bush Sr. admins. Saddam was being coddled as he meted out death and destruction. When this maniac is finally hauled before a judge and jury, let us hope that all those who were accessories before, during and after his crimes against humanity are to be charged equally under the law. [/B]

Maybe I am reading this wrong. but it would seem that you are suggesting that the former US administration be brought to trial for what SH and his cronies did.

Tell me that is not your position, please.
  • Reply 144 of 443
    fishdocfishdoc Posts: 189member
    Dude, you gotta just give up with spunk...next he is gonna ask that you go to the sites and read them for him. It is pretty clear he has no interest in finding out what the truth is, just trying to "win" the argument (which doesn't work so well either when he just keeps sticking his fingers in his ears and closing his eyes)

F
  • Reply 145 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by fishdoc

Dude, you gotta just give up with spunk...next he is gonna ask that you go to the sites and read them for him. It is pretty clear he has no interest in finding out what the truth is, just trying to "win" the argument (which doesn't work so well either when he just keeps sticking his fingers in his ears and closing his eyes)

F

Fsck you.

Is it so fscking hard to provide a direct link to a real news source with the 10,000 figure mentioned?
  • Reply 146 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

Iraq body count is the real deal.

What is the point of this site? I mean if it were to be fair they would include the hundreds of thousands that SH murdered, right beside the the other numbers if not included. Wether you agree about the intel and reasons for the war or not, you must agree that none of this would have happened if it were not for SH.

I know someone out there has or knows a link to the total Israeli body count. Why are you guys not crying out about that? If you don't, where is your credibility? The US does not target civilians. SH and the palestinian terrorists he paid, do. The baath loyalists, outside terrorists, or SH cling-ons do also. There is a huge difference.

I will read the site but I doubt they differentiate between the actual civilians and defected iraqi soldiers, or actual iraqi soldiers.
  • Reply 147 of 443
    And I'm still waiting for a response regards the 167 billion, and then the 200 billion, and all the rest of it. Notice how scurried away on the slightest challenge to his garbage.
  • Reply 148 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by majorspunk

And I'm still waiting for a response regards the 167 billion, and then the 200 billion, and all the rest of it. Notice how scurried away on the slightest challenge to his garbage.

I stated earlier that arguing a subject based on opinion based on other opinion is retarded and hard to argue against, especially when they refuse to accept that it is just an opinion, and not actual fact.

When you don't accept it, they say you don't want to see reality, even when you are asking for something to verify the underlying opinion.

That is the tactic here, I think.

You know you are just a right wing war mongering, NeoCon, right?
  • Reply 149 of 443
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by fishdoc

F

you bois don't know spunk

Fellas
  • Reply 150 of 443
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    minorspunk is proof that some people should just keep their spunk away from females.Dad should've worn a condom .

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. I'm choosing to believe that he is just pretending to be that stupid.
  • Reply 151 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gilsch

minorspunk is proof that some people should just keep their spunk away from females.Dad should've worn a condom .

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. I'm going believe that he is just pretending to be that stupid.

Nice personal attack.

What's that? I guess you have nothing useful to add. I guess it is time for the personal attacks.
  • Reply 152 of 443
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NaplesX

So basically you finally got my point. or at least I think you did. Hooray.

Got your point? What I said was that you have things backwards. If your saying that there will always be two sides, yes I agree with that.

However your depiction of what you call the new school ( what I call the old school ) is accurate with the exception that it's an old fashioned attitude that doesn't fit the world as it is now. It's from a different time.

The fact of the matter is this war did more to drive a wedge between countries than anything in the last 15 years.

In this world that's not a good thing. Not good for the U.S. and not good for the world.
  • Reply 153 of 443
    Quote:

Nice personal attack.

What's that? I guess you have nothing useful to add. I guess it is time for the personal attacks.

Glad you liked it. I'm not sure I rate it myself. And I beg to differ. I am contributing greatly to this thread.

Re: personal attacks...some of the mods are doing the same thing-even on this thread-so I'm taking it as allowed. Mr Administrator?
  • Reply 154 of 443
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    no, just means the mods are too damn tired to clean it all up.
  • Reply 155 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

pierr_alex my ASS.

Post using your real name, you pussy.

Quote:

Originally posted by alcimides no, just means the mods are too damn tired to clean it all up.

Bullsh**. Someone wasn't too tired to post that crap was he? It's not the only instance in which a mod has personally attacked a poster and you know it. In fact it's becoming quite a frequent ocurrence.
  • Reply 156 of 443
    Mix garbage with garage and you still get garbage. The pinko libs can try to make this smell better by calling people stupid, but it still stinks of BS.
  • Reply 157 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by jimmac

Got your point? What I said was that you have things backwards. If your saying that there will always be two sides, yes I agree with that.

However your depiction of what you call the new school ( what I call the old school ) is accurate with the exception that it's an old fashioned attitude that doesn't fit the world as it is now. It's from a different time.

The fact of the matter is this war did more to drive a wedge between countries than anything in the last 15 years.

In this world that's not a good thing. Not good for the U.S. and not good for the world.

Back in WWII, people much like yourself argued many of the same or similar points you are now, using much the same logic you are now, before, during and after the war. (in reguards to germany)

History has proved the necessity of that war. I feel history will do the same for the current WOT and it's many battles. They will be recognized for what they are, battles toward a victory.

The thing I did not mention before, and I commend you for picking it up, is that during a time of war the old philosophies become new and are proven right, over and over.
  • Reply 158 of 443
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Back in WWII, people much like yourself argued many of the same or similar points you are now, using much the same logic you are now, before, during and after the war. (in reguards to germany)

Let's see some links.
  • Reply 159 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gilsch

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. I'm choosing to believe that he is just pretending to be that stupid.

BTW, You got something to say to me, say it to me. Ass wipe.
  • Reply 160 of 443
    "Mix garbage with garage and you still get garbage"....wouldn't we get a dirty garage instead?

I agree man, these pinko commie bastahds should just go away. Don't they know that they're either with us or against us??!! Nuke em' I say, nuke em all'!!