Kid gets stuck inside crane game.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
MILWAUKEE -- A 7-year-old boy had to be rescued with the help of a locksmith Sunday after crawling into a Sheboygan, Wis., supermarket's stuffed animal game machine while his father talked on the telephone.

www.channelcincinnati.com/news/2746904/detail.html

And my personal thoughts on this story...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 26
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    The dad was too cheap to drop a couple bucks in and try to crane the kid out?
  • Reply 2 of 26
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    hahahahah

I wonder if anyone tried to "win" him...

damn thats a steal for 50¢

I wonder how much he would fetch on the black market?

lets see a 7 year old blonde haired boy...

$30,000?

damnit murbot... stealing my jokes now?
  • Reply 3 of 26
    nwhyseenwhysee Posts: 151member
    Well you know how those games are, you think you got it, but the kid drops at the last second before he reaches the hole.
  • Reply 4 of 26
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    that is a hilarious story. i'd like to see more pictures of the chute through which he crawled. my brother said he thought it was so funny he put it on his 11 o'clock news show.
  • Reply 5 of 26
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

Well you know how those games are, you think you got it, but the kid drops at the last second before he reaches the hole.

hahaha, classic!
  • Reply 6 of 26
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    You know I always thought those games were designed to teach children about the mechanization/dehumanization of civilization, and here, all along, the games were simply there to train the next generation of vent crawlers.
  • Reply 7 of 26
    maybe the dad ran out of coins trying
  • Reply 8 of 26
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Don't you think that 7 is old enough to know not to climb into games? Then again, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
  • Reply 9 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

Don't you think that 7 is old enough to know not to climb into games? Then again, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

ok prize to you for that one.

funny.

flick.
  • Reply 10 of 26
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
  • Reply 11 of 26
    Ok, I just watched the video. What the HELL kind of seven year old kid is going to think "I can climb in that hole, up that little thing, and into that area with all the toys. And I'm gonna because those toys are soooo cool." ?!?! I'm just trying to think from his perspective, and out of all the stupid stuff I've done, I can't imagine climbing inside of a claw machine. I kind of want to meet this kid so I can see what stupid stuff I can get him to do.
  • Reply 12 of 26
    like Star Wars Kid, he'll cry "emotional damage" after getting ridiculed for his stupid act,
  • Reply 13 of 26
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

Ok, I just watched the video.

video?? do tell...
  • Reply 14 of 26
    how the hell did that kid get in there, i mean, my arm could probably not even fit in there...then again, i am a bit older, but still, that kid must be really flexible.
  • Reply 15 of 26
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    apparently his lack of a functioning brain made it easier to squeeze through.
  • Reply 16 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

hahahahah

I wonder if anyone tried to "win" him...

damn thats a steal for 50¢

I wonder how much he would fetch on the black market?

lets see a 7 year old blonde haired boy...

$30,000?

damnit murbot... stealing my jokes now?

Steal?

A STEAL?!?

You have to feed that damn thing, then pay for it's education, then worry for it, then he'll be going through your collection of playboys, then he'll get married and be gone before you notice.

I bet his father dropped him there himself, hoping that for $.50 someone would *win* him.
  • Reply 17 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

video?? do tell...

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...04/detail.html

The link in the first post was messed up. It's RealPlayer, but it's there.
  • Reply 18 of 26
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by piwozniak

Steal?

A STEAL?!?

You have to feed that damn thing, then pay for it's education, then worry for it, then he'll be going through your collection of playboys, then he'll get married and be gone before you notice.

I bet his father dropped him there himself, hoping that for $.50 someone would *win* him.

Unless they grow up an play in the NHL, NFL, etc, kids are dead weight. I'd have sold that kid immediately and pocketed the 30 grand. Every week you keep that money sucking creature, your net profits go in the shitter.
  • Reply 19 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Unless they grow up an play in the NHL, NFL, etc, kids are dead weight. I'd have sold that kid immediately and pocketed the 30 grand. Every week you keep that money sucking creature, your net profits go in the shitter.

you know at some point your kids are going to find this stuff...
  • Reply 20 of 26
    It's funny b/c of the OWNED! added to the image. I didn't laugh when I read it on Drudge Report (or was it CNN.com...)