Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
$7 cheaper than Apple, with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...413845-7285705

Other colors are $249

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I wonder if Apple is doing the bundles o' colors like they did with the color iMacs? They would package the iMacs in sets of 10, 5 would be blueberry and 5 would be the other colors (including graphite I think). Something like that, anyway.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

I wonder if Apple is doing the bundles o' colors like they did with the color iMacs? They would package the iMacs in sets of 10, 5 would be blueberry and 5 would be the other colors (including graphite I think). Something like that, anyway.

yeah, that was a stupid thing to do. Very very stupid thing to do. BLEGH!

Resellers should be able to order different colors separately, so the same mistake is not made again.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    kanekane Posts: 392member
    What was the poing of having that 'smokey smiley' in your message? And why so many times? I resent the abusive use of that awful smiley to the fullest...
  • Reply 4 of 7
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Don't worry about him... it's a trademark for his posts. No point to it whatsoever (that I'm aware of).
  • Reply 5 of 7
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    It is to make up for my lack in self-confidence and tact.... I mean, the loss of my puppy.

oh, damn it, there goes the respect.

What I am curious of is the pricing of the hPod. (yes, we all know it is really called the "HP Digital Music Player")
  • Reply 6 of 7
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    without the smokey smilies, how would we know if he was a member of the insane elite?
  • Reply 7 of 7
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Looks like someone requested pricematching on the silver.