panthers vs rams, can i breathe now

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Holy Sheeeet! Hell of a game. I almost had a heartattack.

In overtime while the Rams had possession I kept saying to myself "Bulger throw an interception." Thank goodness he did.

Heartattack Cats!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Woohooo!

I bet the Carolina long snapper is breathing now too.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Man my heart was in my throat!!! When the Panthers missed that field goal, I could have sworn it was all over. Double overtime, holy crap. Was I hearing it right when someone said that it was the longest NFL game in history?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    liquidrliquidr Posts: 884member
    5th longest.

edit: longest post-season overtime play.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    [OT]

Remember how the packers are gonna loose tomorrow?

[/OT]

I don't care who wins...just as long as it's not the packers. Go whoever is playing them!!! Go Bears (we always have next year). Go Cubbies too...I can feel it, it's our year!
  • Reply 5 of 7
    liquidrliquidr Posts: 884member
    I hope the packers trounce the eagles. not to weigh-in against you, it just gives my panthers the homefield advantage in the NFC championship.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

I hope the packers trounce the eagles. not to weigh-in against you, it just gives my panthers the homefield advantage in the NFC championship.

Well...good luck to you and the panthers, but I can't wish anything but ill on the pack. I hate them so much. Go Eagles!!!
  • Reply 7 of 7
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    I hate the Pack too (who doesn't respect Favre tho), but I hate the Beagles more!

Go Pack!