Logitech MX900 Bluetooth Mouse - Work on Mac?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I've got a pb with built in bluetooth, running panther, will this mouse work? Or anyone know of a good multibutton bluetooth mouse for apples? One button just aint enuff!!!

much luv 4 eva!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Would a Bluetooth mouse work with the PowerBook's internal Bluetooth or does it need its own reciever it comes with? I've been holding off on buying a BT mouse because I don't want an external reciever but if it could work with the interal BT I'd probably spring for one now, for more Exposé buttons n stuff.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Your post belong to the genius bar (answer to a problem) or general discussion (purchasing advices)

I move it to genius bar anyway, according to the title of your thread.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    This is purchasing advice, my eager compadr?.

Moving to General Discussion.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

This is purchasing advice, my eager compadr?.

Moving to General Discussion.

If you want, it's also one of this damned thread, both asking a question and a purchasing advice.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    >_>>_> Posts: 336member
    See my mouse? ^^

Half the buttons on it work. =\\ Left / right click.. scroll works.. the scroll BUTTONS work.. And the scroll wheel button opens stuff in a new tab if you click it on a link. The weird window button, and the two thumb buttons do not work. =\\

The tracking is great. Battery life is poor. Needs to be recharged in it's cradle after about 6 hours of use on a full charge.

Ummmm... Works with my Dlink usb thingy, and it works with my brother's 15" Powerbook with built in bluetooth.

Ummm..... Oh, and it matches my headphones. =) I think the laser should be blue though. =\\

- Xidius
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by >_>

See my mouse? ^^

Half the buttons on it work. =\\ Left / right click.. scroll works.. the scroll BUTTONS work.. And the scroll wheel button opens stuff in a new tab if you click it on a link. The weird window button, and the two thumb buttons do not work. =\\

The tracking is great. Battery life is poor. Needs to be recharged in it's cradle after about 6 hours of use on a full charge.

Ummmm... Works with my Dlink usb thingy, and it works with my brother's 15" Powerbook with built in bluetooth.

Ummm..... Oh, and it matches my headphones. =) I think the laser should be blue though. =\\

- Xidius

Is that the Logitech mouse or the Microsoft mouse? You said it works on your brother's Powerbook, do you have to plug the USB cable of the docking station into his PB for the mouse to work, or does the mouse work all on it's own?