safari history retrieval?

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I just placed an order on pricewatch.com and ordered a hard drive but forgot what site I ordered it from. They didnt even send me an email regarding the order. I been trying to find the site I ordered it from to no avail, because I cleared my history (stupid).

Is there any way to retrieve or recall the your site history even after you clear it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    jxfreakjxfreak Posts: 138member
    sorry, the browser im using is Safari,latest version.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    You may be able to check your cookies and see if a familiar domain name is in there. A lot of times when you order something, the site you ordered from deposits cookies on your machine. In your menubar go to: Safari/prefs/security/and click on "show cookies". Hope you find what your looking for.

Edit: Just saw your sig. Get more ram for that PB!!!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    forgot to update. It is now 768. Much better
  • Reply 4 of 5
    the thing is there are so many cookies i cant find it. The store i bought it from, their web site was kinda crappy, to my memory. Now, they are not on pricewatch anymore. I think it said I might have to wait up to 40 days on a product if not in stock. I think this is a crappy store. anyways, is it possible to stop pay on this store even though i forgot which store it was? I'm in a mess right now. Dont know what to do. I want my hard drive fast but dont want to get charged if that one store ships in 2 months.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    Call your Credit Card company or bank. They'd be more than happy to tell you who they gave your money to.