looking for a movie...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
can anyone help?

im looking for a movie on dvd that i saw on the quicktime trailer site last (spring?) im looking to buy the dvd. it was about a young guy who was racist and anti jewish but he was jewish himself(if i remember correctly) however i forgot the name and the studio. does anyone know the name of the movie im talking about?

thanks

Comments

• Reply 2 of 4
    thank you!

i just saw the trailer again and wow it looks like a good one.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    [OT]

This reminds me of like the only Jerry Springer I have ever seen, about a black girl who wanted to join the KKK.

[/OT]
  • Reply 4 of 4
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,419member
    Quote:

Originally posted by futuremac

can anyone help?

im looking for a movie on dvd that i saw on the quicktime trailer site last (spring?) im looking to buy the dvd. it was about a young guy who was racist and anti jewish but he was jewish himself(if i remember correctly) however i forgot the name and the studio. does anyone know the name of the movie im talking about?

thanks

Good choice futuremac. I watched this movie and was movied. Ryan Gosling should have gotten much kudos for his work in this film. Listen to the Directors comments very insightful...he was miffed that a prominent Rabbi all but torpedoed this movies chance are getting a larger distribution deal.

I'm going to buy this movie because I could watch it again and again.