pepsi/itunes bottles already out an there are winners!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
head over to http://macrumors.com for the full story! happy drinking!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    Gotta get me some of that diet pepsi-izzle. Cant wait to let my diabetic dad win some songs for me, I hate soda! Dad, I know your diabetes sucks, but thanks a bunch in advance.
  • Reply 2 of 19
    It's a good thing I drink so much Mountain Dew....now it'll pay off.

Not only does it taste great, it's also a fantastic means of birth control. The yellow coloring surely has made me sterile by now.
  • Reply 3 of 19
    anybody else making a wal-mart run tomorrow? i'll be mad if they arent there yet...
  • Reply 4 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

anybody else making a wal-mart run tomorrow? i'll be mad if they arent there yet...

I'll be there snatching the caps out of the hands of children and the elderly.
  • Reply 5 of 19
    I go to school in St. David's, PA. King of Prussia is literally right down the road. Gonna be buying me some Pepsi the next time I'm out.
  • Reply 6 of 19
    And suddenly, Pepsi is like the iPod. They just can't make the damn things quick enough.
  • Reply 7 of 19
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Heh, they should sell Pepsi in the Apple Stores

Now as to the bad idea of people opening such a drink in a computer store
  • Reply 8 of 19
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Expect a huge oversee black marked for pepsi caps. I´m buying for ¢99. Any sellers?
  • Reply 9 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

It's a good thing I drink so much Mountain Dew....now it'll pay off.

Mountain Dew isn't included in the promotion.
  • Reply 10 of 19
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by spotcatbug

Mountain Dew isn't included in the promotion.

Really? Oh man... I was thinking Pepsi products in general. A lot of contests are more than just Pepsi. Oh well, back to my snatching caps out of hands idea.
  • Reply 11 of 19
    As mentioned on another thread. It would really help Apple if Macheads DIDN'T participate.

This should be for the other 95% of computer users. Apple will not get more iTMS/iPod sales if we go and buy as much sugar water as possible.

Think about it.
  • Reply 12 of 19
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    screw that. I want music...
  • Reply 13 of 19
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

screw that. I want music...

Same here. And it's not like it'll hurt Apple.

I'm gettin' me some free music!!!
  • Reply 14 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Heh, they should sell Pepsi in the Apple Stores

Now as to the bad idea of people opening such a drink in a computer store

Maybe at the genius bar?
  • Reply 15 of 19
    neilybneilyb Posts: 128member
    i'm sure Apple / Pepsi has taken us "macheads" into consideration in their calculations. And if we're really less than 5% of the computer market, I'm not too worried.

neilyb
  • Reply 16 of 19
    sroachsroach Posts: 105member
    Well in my office building... King Of Prussia, PA we have a little Lunch Deli, and this morning I stopped in to grab a snack and looked in the case and there they were sitting nice and cold; new Pepsi bottles, with the 1 in 3 wins logo.

So I grabbed one.. and I won.. Nice.. Already got my free song!!!

It's a good day!
  • Reply 17 of 19
    keshkesh Posts: 621member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

Really? Oh man... I was thinking Pepsi products in general. A lot of contests are more than just Pepsi. Oh well, back to my snatching caps out of hands idea.

It is more than just Pepsi! It's also Diet Pepsi and Sierra Mist!

Yeah, I think they dropped the ball by not putting it on Mt. Dew caps. Or they thought people drink so much Dew, they wanted to push their other products.
  • Reply 18 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by NeilyB

i'm sure Apple / Pepsi has taken us "macheads" into consideration in their calculations. And if we're really less than 5% of the computer market, I'm not too worried.

neilyb

me neither
  • Reply 19 of 19
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    I went to three supermarkets and they had nothing but bottles with the NFL contest that expired on 12/31/2003 ...