Jedi Academy Demo:

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Umm has anyone figured out how to open that stupid door after killing off the three sith or whatever they are? maybe my computer is not working right buit I can't get the door open.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Say "Software forum" three times in Klingon and the door opens with a whusssh

Edit: The "n" and the "r" is much too close on a keyboard
  • Reply 2 of 6
    That's Star Trek, Anders! It's ok though - we'll forgive you for this slip up in your geekiness.

To open the door you have to use your sense force ability. You will see two symbols - one on the floor, one on the door. Stand on the one on the floor and look up at the one on the door. Place your cursor over the one on the door and do force pull to pull it open.

Is there a Jedi academy demo for Macs? I have only found one for pc, and would like to run it on my mac.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    sorry anders I thought it was an "outsider" topic.

I saw the pattern on the floor but not on the door. I also am trying to run this on a 450 G4 so you can imagine how bad the graphics look

;-)
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Sondjata

...am trying to run this on a 450 G4 so you can imagine how bad the graphics look

So where d'you get the demo from?!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Use your force sight on the door to the right (when facing into the room. When you see the icons on the door, stop the force sight, and use force pull.

Thats it!