Favourite Toaster brand?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

I think a benefit of marriage will be that you can get your significant other an appliance without jeopardizing your relationship. Married guys, am I right, or have ye been cut-off for such a gesture?

I think if I tried that trick, my wife would give me a slap . Fortunately, the toaster was a gift from her sister, and the Dyson was a necessary purchase as the old one died .

Dave.
  • Reply 22 of 29
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Ah, the memories.

That would be this toaster:

And no, this thread wasn't bad enough to warrant a lock. And anyway, who doesn't love a good toaster?
  • Reply 23 of 29
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    You know, the poetry thread was kind of fun....

and lookit - the sweet toasty goodness of Murbot's toaster, right behind that defective hard drive. Wonder if he ever fixed that thing?
  • Reply 24 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Ah, the memories.

That would be this toaster:

And anyway, who doesn't love a good toaster?

Just for edifications sake ... that's a DeLonghi toaster.

We all love toasters, it seems.
  • Reply 25 of 29
    DeLonghis or Dualits are sick toasters.

I've a Krups.
  • Reply 26 of 29
    my toaster

g
  • Reply 27 of 29
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    We do toaster ovens. I have no clue what brands. I don't like the microwave, so I use he thing to heat up pizza and such. It does the job.

The worst toasters, however, are those cheap toasters that get hot all the way around. My sister gave one of those to me a few years ago for no good reason. I've never used it, but don't feel right giving it to the salvation army since I don't want anyone else's house to burn down either. So it just sits there in the box in a closet somewhere.
  • Reply 28 of 29
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Funny, for a while I was using Eudora for my email (the adware version) and one time an ad popped up featuring none other than murbot's toaster! I took a screen picture but unfortunately I can't find it anymore.