How to make a G5 suck

Comments

• Reply 41 of 177
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

That link to send him an email is very tempting.

ooo... i must have missed that... bwa hahahaha... this guy will get a nice email in his inbox soon...
  • Reply 42 of 177
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

That link to send him an email is very tempting.

I wont send him any hate mail... no, I am just going to sign him up to as MANY pr0n sites as I can find and hope he does not use any filters...
  • Reply 43 of 177
    lainlain Posts: 140member
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

I wont send him any hate mail... no, I am just going to sign him up to as MANY pr0n sites as I can find and hope he does not use any filters...

.. and I will opt him out in every opt-out link I receive in the 300+ daily spam e-mails to my company.

He just barely misses out on being eligible for the Darwin Awads

http://www.darwinawards.com/
  • Reply 44 of 177
    I started crying as I read that. Words can not describe how dumb that kid is. I don't even know what to say...it hurts too bad. This really does prove that PC users will be the death of us all someday.
  • Reply 45 of 177
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    That kinda made my heart flutter a bit and my throat sore.

Although, reading his stuff he sounds like some of the idiot trolls we get here: feigning that whole "gee, I'm kinda naive and ask stupid questions about Macs, trying to appear interested in the platform when, in actuality, I couldn't care less" tone.

He just ripped the guts out of such an expensive, well-built machine!

[desperately searching for a car analogy to uphold the proud tradition here at AI... ]
  • Reply 46 of 177
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    It's like getting one of those cool-ass BMW roadsters for your birthday and replacing the engine in it with the one from the rusting, piece-of-shit Chevy Vega in the backyard, because you're not "a BMW person".

Stupid ass.

I hope his parents a) find out what he did and b) throw a small, post-Christmas beating on him and film it.

• Reply 47 of 177
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    sorry paul, already beat you to the car analogy. that has to come in the first 25 posts anyway, or it's no good.
  • Reply 48 of 177
    I'll sit here crying for awhile...shit he should have just given me the comp and i would have paid him 300 bucks to buy a new shitty PC...that way we are both happy.

to late now, that jack-ass.
  • Reply 49 of 177
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

sorry paul, already beat you to the car analogy. that has to come in the first 25 posts anyway, or it's no good.

I have the best analogy yet! (Although it comes from a friend of mine who I sent this link to)

"That's like cutting up a Monet and worrying about the frame."
  • Reply 50 of 177
    Do we have a volunteer?

Email him a link to this thread!
  • Reply 51 of 177
    This qualifies as the #1 stupid PC mod.

Green light, how tacky.

This was a $3,000 hit generator, that's all it was.

Overclockers.com is #3 on the Folding@home world stats, they did this to generate publicity.

You can find out more about Folding@home here

http://teammacosx.homeunix.com/
  • Reply 52 of 177
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    No, if they wanted publicity, they would have put a GOOD PC board in the enclosure. Right now it's only attracting Mac Fans who are sick to their stomachs. If they really wanted the PC click, they would have made it super dooper fast, and then have it run benchmarks against the original board... and make the PC win, of course.

Now that's what gets ratings
  • Reply 53 of 177
    Do they still have lynch mobs?
  • Reply 54 of 177
    kroehlkroehl Posts: 164member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Lain

.. and I will opt him out in every opt-out link I receive in the 300+ daily spam e-mails to my company.

He just barely misses out on being eligible for the Darwin Awads

http://www.darwinawards.com/

I think that you usually have to die in order to win a Darwin Award.

OTOH miracles sometimes happen.
  • Reply 55 of 177
    Quote:

Originally posted by bauman

No, if they wanted publicity, they would have put a GOOD PC board in the enclosure. Right now it's only attracting Mac Fans who are sick to their stomachs. If they really wanted the PC click, they would have made it super dooper fast, and then have it run benchmarks against the original board... and make the PC win, of course.

Now that's what gets ratings

That's next, first the sacrilege had to occur...

Think it will get /. ed? Probally the whole intention, shock and awe.

I'll give them shock and awe, find me that kid, there's quite a bit of room left in that G5 case....

• Reply 56 of 177
    Two words:

LEGALIZE EUTHANASIA
  • Reply 57 of 177
    Quote:

Originally posted by sCreeD

Ann Coulter's brain in Heidi Klum's body.

Ann Coulter is smarter than all of you combined.
  • Reply 58 of 177
    Quote:

Originally posted by Animaniac

Two words:

LEGALIZE EUTHANASIA

Euthanasia is "mercy killing" there will be no mercy here, two words are changed to:

EXECUTE HIM.
  • Reply 59 of 177
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

Euthanasia is "mercy killing" there will be no mercy here, two words are changed to:

EXECUTE HIM.

True, but I meant mercy for us not him.
  • Reply 60 of 177
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by KA4EYT

Do we have a volunteer?

Email him a link to this thread!

...and deal with the flood of PC users trolling the place... no thanks.