Young Proprietor In Action!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Link

All I am going to say is that she better be amazing looking for that much, I mean damn a $10,000 hooker would probably be better anyways. Seriously, wow.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 38
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Well it DO go to charity. It do good at cocktail parties.

"I was a bit of a philantrolope last friday. I bought the virginity from a poor young student so she can concentrate on her studies the next year"
  • Reply 2 of 38
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Not sure where that is from exactly...but wouldn't that constitute prostitution? Isn't prostitution illegal in quite a few places? Oh well...what do I know?

Which brings me to my next question...why do I care?
  • Reply 3 of 38
    I've seen her, and she is pretty. But she's a lesbian. She has a girlfriend, and she knows and doesn't mind. (If I remember correcctly. I saw this on BBC's web site a week ago.)

P.S. She is from the U.K., I believe, but really even if you're from the U.S. all you have to do is film it for distribution, and it's legal. Backwards, I know, prostitution laws are so pointless.
  • Reply 4 of 38
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
  • Reply 5 of 38
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member

If you call that pretty then your crazy! No offense but she looks like she is from London! Makes me appreciate everyone of my female friends

Edit: And seriously, what is 15,000 pounds? I am going to be in a lot more debt than that when I come out of college (Elizabethtown, my parents I think only give me $5000 a year, if not less, and for tuition and everything it's like $28,000 a year.

Makes me wonder if I should just go to the Philadelphia art institute.
  • Reply 6 of 38
    Well, I think she is pretty.

(except for maybe the mouth)
  • Reply 7 of 38
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

Well, I think she is pretty.

(except for maybe the mouth)

I mean she isn't ugly but well look at her whole head...including her face. Her body is ok I guess, but her whole head screams at me. I guess I'm picky, but not my cup of tea. My comment earlier about her being from london, I just say that because when I think of english girls...like older, not teens, I just get the picture of speaking the accent and having those big round facial features.
  • Reply 8 of 38
    What's not to like? Strawberry and cream complexion, flaming red hair...

I fine English lass if ever I saw one...
  • Reply 9 of 38
    Eh I don't want to get into an argument because it's useless, I guess just different people like different things...you like girls and I like good looking girls Jk, just looking for different things physically I guess. I normally don't like red heads anyways, I like dirty blond curly hair
  • Reply 10 of 38
    I think the point is that there aren't any "fine english lasses" out there.

Give me an American girl, you Brits can have her.

ast3r3x...you would love my girlfriend. Too bad she's MINE!!!
  • Reply 11 of 38
    (sigh) A steady diet of cookie cutter "hotties" dulls the senses, boys.
  • Reply 12 of 38
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

the Philadelphia art institute.

Doesn't Peter Rose teach their . . . .video art maker?

and I think Camille Paglia might teach there as well . . . . could be wrong though and don't feel like searching

as for that girl: she's cute . . . but I like real people and despise the 'model' look entirely
  • Reply 13 of 38
    Quote:

(sigh) A steady diet of cookie cutter "hotties" dulls the senses, boys

Don't worry, we have plenty of senses to go around.
  • Reply 14 of 38
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    She has creamy white skin, red hair, and freckles.

That alone makes her damned attractive in my book - and face it, she's rather cute.
  • Reply 15 of 38
    Uuuuggg. I just can't find that attractive. Like I said...it's all about American girls. 8)
  • Reply 16 of 38
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

[ . . ]it's all about American girls. 8)

Wht the hell is an "American Girl"?! . . . some stupid Beach Boy jingle idea of womanhood?!?!?

Gimmebreak!!
  • Reply 17 of 38
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Silicone, bleach, and denim cutoffs.

Oh, and a cute giggle.

Duh.
  • Reply 18 of 38
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    She is not really pretty : i have seen much more pretty ladies in my life ( i don' t speak of the medias).

She is a bitch. The odd thing is the man who offer 15 000 £ for that. How can he be that stupid

And yes it's prostitution. Money against sex is prostitution even if it's for only one time.
  • Reply 19 of 38
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    She is making a statement. I really don´t think its for the money.
  • Reply 20 of 38
    Her breasts look kinda nice. I like the look of a woman who isn't showing too much skin but you can still see some curves. Her hair looks like it could be nice although it's certainly not done very well in that picture.

Now would a British girl moan differently because of the accent? Also, are you supposed to say Cheers on the dismount or what? This whole global village thing is very confusing.