1) Christmas 02 - Palm M100

2) College Graduation - 15gb iPod

3) This Valentine's day (a little early) - Gameboy Advance SP

she fills all of my gadget needs

anyone know a good gameboy game?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Since my wife's not working anymore I come home from work to some great dinners. The best one yet was the mini beef wellingtons, potatoes au gratin in ramekin, individual blueberry pie also in ramekin.

I'm getting fat.
  • Reply 2 of 20
    fattenin' you up for the kill.
  • Reply 3 of 20
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Since my wife's not working anymore I come home from work to some great dinners. The best one yet was the mini beef wellingtons, potatoes au gratin in ramekin, individual blueberry pie also in ramekin.

I'm getting fat.

ah, awesome! i do most of the cooking in our relationship, which isn't very much.

but you're married, so you can get fat! (the race is over)
  • Reply 4 of 20
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

fattenin' you up for the kill.

• Reply 5 of 20
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Any Zelda game is great fun. Metroid is a great series so you could try Metroid Fusion (the GBA version). I have a lowly GameBoy Pocket (just a compact version of the original GameBoy) and I run Pokemon Silver on it. As much as people like to look at Pokemon as a kid's game, it's still fun and it involves quite a few varied strategies (although it can also be mind-numbingly easy at times, I suppose so kids don't get too frustrated). There are of course ways to increase your challenge, but generally it's a pretty easy game.

For some reason, I prefer action games on the bigger-screen systems (computers, consoles) and RPG or strategy on the little compact ones. Maybe because it's hard exercising a good reaction time when the screen and controls are so tiny.
  • Reply 6 of 20
    Haha. You guys are lucky! My girlfriend and I are in college. College=zero money. But I still have to do all my own cooking!
  • Reply 7 of 20
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Ha. My wife's got yers all beat.

Both of our anniversaries, she's gotten us 9-game mini season packages for the Carolina Hurricanes.

Top that.
  • Reply 8 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Both of our anniversaries, she's gotten us 9-game mini season packages for the Carolina Hurricanes.

Top that.

My wife just bought me an iPod 15 giger, a 12 PB, and an '04 Quad-Cab Dodge Ram w/ Hemi.

And she also decided we needed a new TV last month so she bought me a 42' Sony Vega Plasma.
  • Reply 9 of 20
    Should have waited a week for the dual-tone SP. \

Games: Just about any RPG. Any Zelda. Any Mario. Any Metroid. Make sure you read reviews before you buy anything else.

If you want to get something fresh and hot, grab Mario Luigi Superstar Saga.
  • Reply 10 of 20
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trailmaster308

My wife just bought me an iPod 15 giger, a 12 PB, and an '04 Quad-Cab Dodge Ram w/ Hemi.

And she also decided we needed a new TV last month so she bought me a 42' Sony Vega Plasma.

With her money or yours though?
  • Reply 11 of 20
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    who cares for a palm when you can use his newton ..? 8)
  • Reply 12 of 20
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Top that.

When the 12" powerbook came out my wife said I should get one. TOP THAT!
  • Reply 13 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

With her money or yours though?

Well "Our" money, but she makes almost 4 X what I make so.....
  • Reply 14 of 20
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

Should have waited a week for the dual-tone SP. \

Games: Just about any RPG. Any Zelda. Any Mario. Any Metroid. Make sure you read reviews before you buy anything else.

If you want to get something fresh and hot, grab Mario Luigi Superstar Saga.

oooh, two-tone, sounds pretty. i think i am going to return the favor and get her one for her b-day (feb 15)...she'll be able to get the 2-tone. any changes other than the colors?
  • Reply 15 of 20
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

42', eh? I call bullshit.
  • Reply 16 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

42', eh? I call bullshit.

Um okay I don't know why I would lie about that, but tonight I will take a picture of my TV and post on my webpage. Do you want me to take picture of the sales receipt also with our name on it?
  • Reply 17 of 20
    42' = 42 feet, 42" = 42 inches.
  • Reply 18 of 20
    AWWW you turd heads!!!! See thats why I never post anything....one little dash and now I am going to be cast as the town idiot ( I believe village idiot is taken).

damn you torifile...damn you!!

errr I mean...Yeah my wife bought me a 42 foot plasma. Beat that!!
  • Reply 19 of 20
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Um okay I don't know why I would lie about that, but tonight I will take a picture of my TV and post on my webpage. Do you want me to take picture of the sales receipt also with our name on it?

Yes please! And make sure you get the credit card number and signature in the photo as well, thanks!
  • Reply 20 of 20
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

AWWW you turd heads!!!! See thats why I never post anything....one little dash and now I am going to be cast as the town idiot ( I believe village idiot is taken).

damn you torifile...damn you!!

errr I mean...Yeah my wife bought me a 42 foot plasma. Beat that!!

Hey, if you want to sell it for cheap, shoot me an email. I'll even pay for shipping.