QT Export problems...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have this movie and am trying to get it under 300K...under 200 would be nice but I'm realistic. I was wondering if people could give suggestions on how to compress without loosing too much quality, I mean format wise. I was also curious, when I export from quicktime, it always changes the color, and then it doesn't blend well with the rest of the webpage, is there anyway to keep the color accurate?

R:102

G:0

B:153

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    true color correction is one of the most difficult video things to do. sure its easy to adjust colors, but using video waveforms and stuff requires a lot of learning. i dont know how to help you as far as the color goes. does it HAVE to blend in?

as far as the compresison goes, just try some of the web settings in iMovie. if those dont work well for you, then you just need to deal with it.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Oh I've noticed I had it at 30fps...I guess 12 will do instead.

iMovie doesn't let you chose the size though really. The fps I did notice when trying iMovie. I got it under 400k, wonder how long that will take to load with 56k. I still have to get color figured out.