What would you say....?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
"They_ARE a rip off._ It's like all official Apple accessories, they're expensive because that's where they make their money._ Apple only make a few dollars on each iPod."

My mate recently wrote the able in an e-mail, what should my reply be?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    What exactly do you mean by "they"? Mac computers? iPods? All Apple products? Something else?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Check out its sales, there must be something good about it.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I will assume you are talking about iPod accessories since your post is in digital hub.

I would tell him to do a search of the net and look at the many companies out there selling iPod accessories. Just go to places like ipodlounge for reviews or everythingipod for products. There are a ton of links on those pages for other iPod sites. You can get some great prices on cases and such. I am about to order an iSkin EXO2 for mine. Enjoy!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    I would say if you're complaining about something, try being clearer about what you're going on about.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I'm not quite sure what's being talked about here, since the original post is a bit vague...but there's always the option of telling your mate to bug off, thereby avoiding yet another "is not!"/"is too!" sandbox pissing contest some here seem obsessed with getting into with non-Mac-users.

Some people get it, some don't.