$30 off any 299 or more purchase until Feb 14!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Seems like a great deal for anyone interested in a 15 GB iPod, right? Any iPod for that matter, even a mini. You could get a mini and an accessory for free basically...Good times.

www.macminute.com

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

Seems like a great deal for anyone interested in a 15 GB iPod, right? Any iPod for that matter, even a mini. You could get a mini and an accessory for free basically...Good times.

www.macminute.com

weren't the edu prices already 10% off?
  • Reply 2 of 9
    There was a 10% reduction over the weekend, now this started today.

Check this out
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I thought it was $30 in addition to the 10% from the education discount. That makes this offer a lot less attractive, but that 20 gig iPod is still looking mighty good.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

I thought it was $30 in addition to the 10% from the education discount. That makes this offer a lot less attractive, but that 20 gig iPod is still looking mighty good.

It is. You just have to spend $299.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    This is still stupid, if I buy a 20GB ipod for $399.00, $30 is about equal to the tax i would pay on it. I could go to macmall and not have to pay tax and get the same price. Pointless imo unless I guess you really want engraving.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ti Fighter

This is still stupid, if I buy a 20GB ipod for $399.00, $30 is about equal to the tax i would pay on it. I could go to macmall and not have to pay tax and get the same price. Pointless imo unless I guess you really want engraving.

You have to pay macmall for shipping, don't you?

With 6% sales tax here in Michigan it would be equiviland to the tax on the 40Gb.

At any rate, I suppose it doesn't matter for me since I have and edu discount and an iPod already (and I certainly don't have $299 or more to spend)
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Smalldog has no sales tax \

but I don't know about shipping fees
  • Reply 8 of 9
    I'm waiting for my iMac G3 OS X settlement to arrive so I can receive a discount on any purchase over $99. I cant remember the exact amount I will get off, but I'll most likely get my first iPod at that time.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    fedex standard overnight is 9.99 on mac mall, I'm sure it's more on apple.com? New York tax is like 8.5%