Express your creativity...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Sorry for the shameless plug:

I've started a new site with forums about all things creative..... art, design, video, film, animation, music, writing, etc. It's only two days old so there's only currently 4 members (including me). But hopefully it will grow and become a great place for people to express themselves, learn from each other, and have fun.

The main site is pretty much nonexistant, but hopefully within the next few weeks it'll be underway.

Check it out and tell me what you think. I need feedback on how I can make it better.

This isn't complete spam ..... post your GarageBand songs, iMovie films, and photoshop art. See, it's computer related.

Also, where can I get smilies like the one's on this forum? I hate the ones I have.

Neural Laboratories

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    I'll check it out.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    I think Brad made the smilies himself.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I like the site, registered and posted my poetry. Thanks.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CubeDude

I think Brad made the smilies himself.

As far as I know AI members were commissioned to make the smilies a while ago, I don't think it was a one man effort, but I could be wrong.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

As far as I know AI members were commissioned to make the smilies a while ago, I don't think it was a one man effort, but I could be wrong.

It was Spart. I made the original smilies, but I didn't have time to finish the cancer guy, no, and err. So, Jon got Spart to start from scratch and make a whole new set based on my style.

If you want to use these smilies as your own, you should ask *both* Jonathan and Spart first.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

If you want to use these smilies as your own, you should ask *both* Jonathan and Spart first.

Thanks, I'll do that.