So, what came out of YOUR penis today?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Probably not flies, eh?

'Fly boy' continues to suffer as doctors struggle

Thank whatever god you believe in that you are not this kid.

Chandan told doctors he first felt pain in his abdomen almost a month ago. And then he saw the flies intermittently coming out of his penis.

I'd like to know what he banged last month.

EDIT: Steve is mad that I didn't give him props for sending me this link earlier. So yes, it was Steve from AI that did the penis story Googling today. Thanks, Steve!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 59
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I'd like to know what he banged last month.

Paris Hilton.
  • Reply 2 of 59
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Probably not flies, eh?

• Reply 3 of 59

Sweet...mother...of GOD!!!!!

(does the "I am so freaked out now" dance)
  • Reply 4 of 59
    ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ow!
  • Reply 5 of 59
    Thats gotta be worse than a kidney stone, I understand those are pretty bad (I've never had them)...but flies....eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.

Use protection boys and girls!!!8)
  • Reply 6 of 59
    stevesteve Posts: 523member
    Quote:

EDIT: Steve is mad that I didn't give him props for sending me this link earlier. So yes, it was Steve from AI that did the penis story Googling today. Thanks, Steve! [/B]

• Reply 7 of 59
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    You know, I always hear that Spanish Fly really got the ladies going but....ewwwwwww
  • Reply 8 of 59
    yikes!
  • Reply 9 of 59
    I am afraid to sleep now.

Thats sick.

How do you go about telling your parents that flies are emerging from your penis..?
  • Reply 10 of 59
    Quote:

Originally posted by SilentEchoes

I am afraid to sleep now.

Thats sick.

How do you go about telling your parents that flies are emerging from your penis..?

It probably sounded a little like this, "Mommy? Daddy? I know you said I was gonna go through a lot of changes, but..."

• Reply 11 of 59
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    That is one of the most nightmarish thngs I have ever read . . . .

I am not going to sleep well . . . .
  • Reply 12 of 59
    You guys need an emote icon to depict vomitting...
  • Reply 13 of 59
    Sea men
  • Reply 14 of 59
    Quote:

You guys need an emote icon to depict vomitting...

• Reply 15 of 59
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    It reminded me of a story I read on National Geographic or some such, where in the Amazon, if you swim in certain waters, there are parasites that can get in there (and any other orifices in the water)... and when they start to grow they uh... well, they turn into larger, more agonizing and disgusting things.

I don't know... maybe this kid was swimming in a dirty pond with drain fly larvi or something. EWWW!

Poor bastard. We all know his Valentine's Day is going to suck.

• Reply 16 of 59
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

It reminded me of a story I read on National Geographic or some such, where in the Amazon, if you swim in certain waters, there are parasites that can get in there (and any other orifices in the water)... and when they start to grow they uh... well, they turn into larger, more agonizing and disgusting things.

I don't know... maybe this kid was swimming in a dirty pond with drain fly larvi or something. EWWW!

Moogs - I remember two things from programs I saw on TV. One was a deal where some sort of Amazon insect injected its eggs below the skin of mammals/people. Then huge, fat, white larvae would be moving around under the person's skin, and finally would start breaking through the skin and crawling out. It was probably the most disgusting, most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

The other was wrt this African who was in a river when he felt something swim up his penis. The program actually interviewed two different guys that this had happened to. Can't remember what it (the parasite) did once it got inside the men. Urgh.
  • Reply 17 of 59
    Quote:

Originally posted by SilentEchoes

jesus christ, that is not designed for regular use, isn't it?

is it a donation anyway?
  • Reply 18 of 59
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Moogs - I remember two things from programs I saw on TV. One was a deal where some sort of Amazon insect injected its eggs below the skin of mammals/people. Then huge, fat, white larvae would be moving around under the person's skin, and finally would start breaking through the skin and crawling out. It was probably the most disgusting, most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

The other was wrt this African who was in a river when he felt something swim up his penis. The program actually interviewed two different guys that this had happened to. Can't remember what it (the parasite) did once it got inside the men. Urgh.

There is a worm infestation that comes from swimming in certain waters where you eventually can see the worms under the skin,IIRC it is called Schiastastoma

The other one about the thing swimming up the penis is real . . . it also figures quite prominently in William Burrough's novel Naked Lunch, where he describes in very eloquent prose the manner in which the parasite enlodges itself with spines inside the urethra . . .
  • Reply 19 of 59
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

loa loa worm--yes my medical education comes in handy once again...

linkage

yummy

or the guinea worm--nasty bugger

g

i could do without this type of massage

4 worms
  • Reply 20 of 59
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Saw someone extract a worm like that in Vietnam. They took a skewer and started rolling/reeling it out very slowly from her thigh...It was about a foot long and much thinner than what you have pictured.