New Dell laptop...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

This is neat... a real great toy for LAN parties...

I don't know. It could fit three, maybe four towers plus monitors, but you can get a table for a lot less.
  • Reply 22 of 28
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    MCQ, Republic, my most sincere thanks for the links! I needed a few laughs, and Dell cover designs delivered in that respect.

But I suppose we'll soon have a link to a news story written by a guy who uses his Inspiron XPS (with Matrix-lookalike cover) at business meetings. In the story, the author will go over the multitude of good points of XPS, and remark that everyone stares at his computer in admiration in every meeting he goes to. Especially after he put the Batman theme as the Windows startup sound.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    Oh, no prob. Weren't the skulls on that third one totally cool?
  • Reply 24 of 28
    This is one good looking laptop.. thanks DELL!

I will call everyone to buy one.
  • Reply 25 of 28
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Wow...those covers look like the type of decoration you'd find on a lighter! I'd rather go start smoking then use one of those
  • Reply 26 of 28
    Sometimes I wonder who designs these things. I could do better. Seriously. I could do better. (yes, I do have injection molded plastic design experience)
  • Reply 27 of 28
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nebagakid

it is like a diaper, and the powerbooks are boxers.

.... some people piss the bed.

The Powerbooks are sexy French lingerie.
  • Reply 28 of 28
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    ...yes, and riding in a Porsche (sorry, I simply COULD NOT let the time-honored "Mac-based car analogy" vibe die).

VROOOM!