Hot or Not

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yes I know,,, I know, I believe this subject has been discussed before...

How many of you folks have voted on the looks of people at http://www.hotornot.com/ and for those who will admit it, who has their picture posted there???

If you do have your pic posted there feel free to link your link.

Some of those pics are beyond me

Discuss

Fellows

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    My old roommate from two years ago had me clean up a photo of himself and put it up there once.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I wasted much time at that site when it first came out. My friends and I posted our pictures, but at the time they only kept guys up for about a day. I clocked in a respectable 6.7 or so. Not bad for a big (read fat) guy.

8)

There are now some naughty knock offs of HorN.

J

Edit-you know, if we wanted to we (meaning AI) could take some girls picture from hotornot that isn't scoring very well, post it here, fudge the numbers and really boost her self-esteem. Just a thought-I wonder if any other online communities have ever done this.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    What happens when you put your pic on Hot or Not.

PowerPoint Slideshow abbreviated version of the above.

Ah yes, the people working on this project are funded by the Department of the Defense. The DoD thinks they're working on face and body recognition alogrithms (through clothing, through masks, etc.), but they're really downloading 30,000 photos from Hot or Not.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    I just saw that site for the first time the other night. It took me about 4 seconds to get sick of it. All a girl has to do to get a high rating is show some skin (see: boobs) and all a guy has to do is appear with no shirt. It's stupid.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

All a girl has to do to get a high rating is show some skin (see: boobs) and all a guy has to do is appear with no shirt. It's stupid.

And be white.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Quote:

I just saw that site for the first time the other night. It took me about 4 seconds to get sick of it. All a girl has to do to get a high rating is show some skin (see: boobs) and all a guy has to do is appear with no shirt. It's stupid.

yeah, I'm pretty sure if Oprah showed a little skin she could fair pretty well
  • Reply 7 of 12
  • Reply 8 of 12
    So the websites are a sure fire method for nerds to automatically choose a person of their liking?

Eugene: that research paper is sick. Maybe it will be a good way for companies to create blow-up dolls.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBFan920

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GLA8H8K&key=DQM perfect example of not hot

**DMB pukes all over**

Thats not even the worst of them.

Fellows, if I hadn't known about this site already, I would be pissed at you for pointing it out to me.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Quote:

**DMB pukes all over**

Thats not even the worst of them.

Fellows, if I hadn't known about this site already, I would be pissed at you for pointing it out to me.

I warned in the opening post some of the pics were "beyond me"

But I must admit This is funny

Fellows
  • Reply 11 of 12
    if you think that was funny, goto http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song these guys originated those lil men
  • Reply 12 of 12