Free Pepsi/iTunes in your area yet or not?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have just went up and down the Florida Keys, didn't see one yet.

How about all of you? Win yet?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    We've got them in Chicago. I don't drink pop though...hmmm. Anyone who wins one can send me the cap. I'll even pay postage!
  • Reply 2 of 19
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Yeah, and I've got 6 winners so far out of 8 trys. Not too bad.
  • Reply 3 of 19
    yes i won 2 out of 3 here in pa. but it was with the horrid diet pepsi

hey! 2 out of 3 ain't bad!
  • Reply 4 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by futuremac

yes i won 2 out of 3 here in pa. but it was with the horrid diet pepsi

hey! 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Sounds like the odds are good!
  • Reply 5 of 19
    Yeah We won a couple.

Yesterday my 12 year old sister went downtown with my dad to get some pepsi and she tilted the bottles and look to see if she could see under the cap, took a stab at it and brought home 2 winners, She is 2 for 2 at cheating so far...

With out cheating though I have witnessed the odds really are 1 in 3 or better. 3 people have bought pepsi in sets of three multiple so far that I know and have won on at-least one of them.
  • Reply 6 of 19
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SilentEchoes

Yeah We won a couple.

Yesterday my 12 year old sister went downtown with my dad to get some pepsi and she tilted the bottles and look to see if she could see under the cap, took a stab at it and brought home 2 winners, She is 2 for 2 at cheating so far........

its not cheating if ya dont break the seal.....i hope
  • Reply 7 of 19
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    All I know is that I am getting SICK of seeing Pepsi bottles on Apples front page.

I am not sure if I am at Apple.com or Pepsi.com.

• Reply 8 of 19
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    I've not seen a single bottle yet here in the Inland Empire, California. No yellow caps in sight.

Nick
  • Reply 9 of 19
    sroachsroach Posts: 105member
    Couple more here in PA. 2 out of 3 .. bad things about losing I'm not a Pepsi drinker. and I'm stuck with a whole bottle when I lose..

At least when I win I can stand to drink it.. :-)
  • Reply 10 of 19
    its not cheating to try and see the caps so much as it is increasing your odds of winning
  • Reply 11 of 19
    Hey if they screwed up its our duty to take advantage of it!

Now if they would just come down here!
  • Reply 12 of 19
    I've seen 'em in SE PA, but I haven't bought any yet. I got a bottle out of a machine today. I was hoping, but it was some old promotion on the bottle instead. My cap said by one 20oz get one free, though, so I'm hoping I can get someone to honor it (even though I think it's technically expired) so I can double my odds.
  • Reply 13 of 19
    I got another one before and entered it. Then I had to turn off my computer for a while because I got a new computer desk so I had to move it. When I opened up iTunes after I restarted, instead of saying 5 songs as it should've it only says 1. I'm really pissed about this.
  • Reply 14 of 19
    Yeah apparently I don't have write access to my music folder anymore.. Which I do. So now my songs are sitting in limbo.
  • Reply 15 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by EmAn

I got another one before and entered it. Then I had to turn off my computer for a while because I got a new computer desk so I had to move it. When I opened up iTunes after I restarted, instead of saying 5 songs as it should've it only says 1. I'm really pissed about this.

did you try re-logging in with your apple id?
  • Reply 16 of 19
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SilentEchoes

Yeah We won a couple.

Yesterday my 12 year old sister went downtown with my dad to get some pepsi and she tilted the bottles and look to see if she could see under the cap, took a stab at it and brought home 2 winners, She is 2 for 2 at cheating so far...

With out cheating though I have witnessed the odds really are 1 in 3 or better. 3 people have bought pepsi in sets of three multiple so far that I know and have won on at-least one of them.

me and my roommates are 10/10

2 for me 4 for two of them...

good stuff 8)

now we just need to find another place that sells the caps
  • Reply 17 of 19
    i really dont understand what those sites that buy the caps intend to do with them. if they are planning on using them to buy music, do they realize that you can only redeem 200 of them per apple id? or if they plan on reselling them, they dont have much time as the latest you can redeem them is in april.
  • Reply 18 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThunderPoit

did you try re-logging in with your apple id?

No, I didn't try that. Now I did and it's back to 5 songs. Thanks.
  • Reply 19 of 19
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Kansas City Metro is starting to get the bottles. The Quicktrip I visited in Independence last night had a few, but a lot of the older ones still have to be filtered out.