Think the TechTV girls are hot? Get them into Playboy.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Geek Love

So, who is your favorite TechTV personality? Which of these sexy techies would you like to see go wireless in Playboy? Vote in our Geek Love poll. Then come back Friday, February 27 to meet the winner and find out if she'll pose for Playboy.com

Hmmmmm......

Comments

• Reply 1 of 66
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    webb

swisher

schwartz

lane

kim

in that order
  • Reply 2 of 66
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Go Morgan! I might get a subscription if she wins...
  • Reply 3 of 66
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

Go Morgan! I might get a subscription if she wins...

just the excuse you were waiting for to get a subscription
  • Reply 4 of 66
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    If Morgan would never open her yap she'd be much more attractive.

Laura Swisher is it. Beautiful, intelligent, funny, seems like a cool woman.

For me, Sumi Das will always be numero uno.
  • Reply 5 of 66
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cake

For me, Sumi Das will always be numero uno.

I've always loved that name and I thought she's pretty cute, too. Is she still there? I haven't watched TechTV in 3.28 years.
  • Reply 6 of 66
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

webb

swisher

schwartz

lane

kim

in that order

Same order for me too, but flip flop schwartz and swisher.

Sidenote, my cable company took TechTV off after having it on for about 5 months. (may-august...summer break, before school started) I assume they didn't like the "wired for sex" and "unscrewed" shows. I was rather bummed about that. I loved "the screensavers", "freshgear", and "call for help". Those 3 months of TV were the best. Actually, those months in general were pretty good times, mostly because they were an exciting time in my life. I was graduating High School, going to College, Matrix Reloaded was coming out. I was working with my 17" iMac on a steady basis, and TechTV was on. (Man, those times were probably the geekiest in my life thus far. Really the opposite of how I lived my previous 18 years of my life; active in all sports/exercise, and doing well in all of them. It is kind of weird to reflect back and see how my interests have changed over a year or two.
  • Reply 7 of 66
    don't get the channel. haven't picked up a playboy in years.

only cat chose 'bi' rather than PC (no pure Mac preference)

generally the same order listed, but with no ditzy dialogue, i'd rather see swisher than webb first
  • Reply 8 of 66
    Woah nelly !!! Like only one of them likes macs !!! some one give her a powerbook !

I think we need to find mac loving girls and redo the contest..

I mean really ya'll really wanna make out with a chick knowing she prob got some virus the same day as your going the snog with her !
  • Reply 9 of 66
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

just the excuse you were waiting for to get a subscription

I've thought of subscribing to Playboy in the past. Actually for the articles. Any idiot can find pictures of naked women, but they actually have some good interviews and stuff. And they often get women who are famous somehow, not just any model who comes in. The Survivor girls, the Brazilian soccer team, etc.
  • Reply 10 of 66
    From what I can tell, because I don't watch TechTV, I'm gonna have to say Morgan with Cat as a close 2nd, but I prefer the Fox News ladies myself. (particularly Kiran Chetry and Dagen McDowell)
  • Reply 11 of 66
    chychchych Posts: 860member
    Quote:

Originally posted by GardenOfEarthlyDelights

I've always loved that name and I thought she's pretty cute, too. Is she still there? I haven't watched TechTV in 3.28 years.

Apparently she joined the dark side (msnbc), oh well, I would have voted for her. I'll vote for Morgan instead.
  • Reply 12 of 66
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    I've already seen Cat Schwartz topless thanks to Photoshop thumbnails. I don't know what else to say...

EDIT: Stupid ass censor... http://www.fu ckallyall.com/article1585.html - Mind the gap.
  • Reply 13 of 66
    I think the Internet has desensitized me to female nudity, because, in and of itself, it does absolutely nothing for me anymore. I just don't get a kick out of seeing a woman's tits, in fact, I think just plain nudity is kind of bland. I think seeing Cat in that same pose in a bikini would be hotter. (if at all)

Or maybe I'm just losing my labido.
  • Reply 14 of 66
    Can't we have a write in for Jessica? Now, she's HOT.
  • Reply 15 of 66
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I think the winner will be offered a spread on playboy.com, not the magazine.

I voted Morgan-she rocks my geek world, though I doubt she'll pose.

Cat gets on my nerves.

I'd love to see Jessica sans apparel-I wonder what grandpa Pat would have to say about it!

Jeff
  • Reply 16 of 66
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

I think the Internet has desensitized me to female nudity, because, in and of itself, it does absolutely nothing for me anymore. I just don't get a kick out of seeing a woman's tits, in fact, I think just plain nudity is kind of bland. I think seeing Cat in that same pose in a bikini would be hotter. (if at all)

Or maybe I'm just losing my labido.

Or, rather, society had sensitized you to seeing a woman's breasts.
  • Reply 17 of 66
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Morgan? Are you guys crazy? I think she's easily the LEAST attractive of the bunch. Cat all the way for me. She just seems cooler than the rest. An indie show a week? I'd like to be her friend.
  • Reply 18 of 66
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

webb

swisher

schwartz

lane

kim

in that order

That's about right, though I might swap first and second place. I think Laura would have a nice rack for the photo shoot. heh heh
  • Reply 19 of 66
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cake

If Morgan would never open her yap she'd be much more attractive.

bingo. that girl has the personality of a piece of wood. what an ice queen. at least she stopped bleaching her hair though. the way i see it, the only thing she's got going for her is her rack. not to shabby in that territory, but i'd take jessica over her any day.
  • Reply 20 of 66
    man do you remember when erica hill was on techtv news??? she's at cnn now, but wow... she'd be my vote.