Are there ANY Halo cheat codes at all?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've done an exhausting google search, but can't find anything to spice up Halo for Mac.

I'm just wishing there'd be something interesting like unlimited ammo & grenades, or a weapon selection code or Swedish subtitles (bork, bork, bork) or SOMETHING, but it seems there isn't anything.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Nope. Halo is devoid of cheats. If you want t3h phunn, do a multiplayer game with unlimited grenades (that is a setting available for multiplayer only), 400% health, and everyone gets a rocket launcher. Then run around and try to blow up vehicles. Using a plasma grenade, then a frag grenade, and then a rocket, I've managed to launch a warthog up and over the bunkers on Blood Gulch. If you do it right you can get the warthogs to land up there.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

Nope. Halo is devoid of cheats. If you want t3h phunn, do a multiplayer game with unlimited grenades (that is a setting available for multiplayer only), 400% health, and everyone gets a rocket launcher. Then run around and try to blow up vehicles. Using a plasma grenade, then a frag grenade, and then a rocket, I've managed to launch a warthog up and over the bunkers on Blood Gulch. If you do it right you can get the warthogs to land up there.

My friends play a game called Warthog soccer. You score by blowing the warthogs up and over the bases in Blood Gulch.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SledgeHammer

My friends play a game called Warthog soccer. You score by blowing the warthogs up and over the bases in Blood Gulch.

That's awesome!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Check halo.bungie.org for their Easter Eggs section. There are tons of Easter Eggs that are fun to find.