Riddle Me This: What would YOU keep in YOUR Bat-Utility-Belt?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I never have a pen when I need one. Definitely a pen....and maybe some candybars. And one of those mega-function remote-controls. That should just about do - oh wait, an iPod. Okay, that's just about all I can think of, oh, but....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 28
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Leatherman Wave

Beer

iPod

Credit Card

that should get me out of just about anything.

oh, gun maybe

• Reply 2 of 28
    A Spare utility belt
  • Reply 3 of 28
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Close to murbot´s belt. But gin instead of beer (more compact alcohol) and a bike balancing clip.
  • Reply 4 of 28
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Maybe some beef jerky to counteract the candybars. Sweet, salty, beery. mmmmmmmm, Beery, you were always my favorite Dwarf. Maybe a camera so I could take a picture of Sammy Davis Jr. if he pops up out of the ground, um, I mean, out of a "window".
  • Reply 5 of 28
    The Ultimate Nullifier
  • Reply 6 of 28
    Anti-carousel spin spray.

(sorry i forgot the exact name of it)
  • Reply 7 of 28
    One of my coworkers has a Nextel, regular cell phone, blackberry and a leatherman on his belt pretty much at all times.
  • Reply 8 of 28
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Soybeans. You can make anything you need out of soybeans.
  • Reply 9 of 28
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    BATteries.
  • Reply 10 of 28
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Can I say a bottomless box of chips-ahoy (regular) and a 2% milk dispenser?
  • Reply 11 of 28
    well, let's see. if i had and wore a BuB, i'd probably carry what i most always carry. first, and foremost, i would require an ipod, so that all my batty adventures have a soundtrack. the next thing is a sell, incase i should need to call catwoman for "backup", or order a pizza or something. i won't need a gun, or other "conventional" weapon, since i'll be carrying my super kung fu skills. but i could use some of my typical anti-evil herbs (and by "anti-evil herbs", i mean "pot" and accessories). and since i have this BuB, it probably means i got it, somehow, away from bruce way..batman. so i'd probably have stolen wads and wads of his sweet crazy money from that rich mofo. i would be sure to guarantee one of the belt compartments be holding benjamins, lest my anti-evil devices should run on low supply, while i'm in the wild. oo, and since this belt has an allure of misteri to it, i'll be sure to carry smoke bombs. those are always fun, particularly at mundane places. like, i'd go to the bank, deposit a check, throw down a smokey, and then i'd be gone in a cloud of mistery.
  • Reply 12 of 28
    A bat. Of course.

And some bat utilities. Some allen keys, for tightening bats, some bat lubricant, for lubricating bats. Maybe a spare bat.

That sort of thing.
  • Reply 13 of 28
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    An iPod, a flask of whiskey, two knives; a butterfly and a switchblade, a package of Twizzlers, a cell phone, a couple condoms, a pen (I always seem to need a pen, if I had a bat-utility-belt I might as well keep a pen in there) and I'm guessing I'd need deodorant if I were going on crazy adventures and stuff.
  • Reply 14 of 28
    Oh, how about a business card holder? You'd certainly be stopped by people asking you where you got your Bat-tastic utility belt.
  • Reply 15 of 28
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Lotion
  • Reply 16 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

BATteries.

hehe
  • Reply 17 of 28
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Hey . .

where'd you get that

LLLLLLotion?
  • Reply 18 of 28
    This made me think of what honestly what Batman should look like...one artist Timothy Bradstreet did it best...

Very realistic looking tool belt there. Batman originally had a .45 caliber pistol in the first issue.

Me? I would definitely need condoms.

• Reply 19 of 28
    Yeah, Bradstreet did some fun Bats artwork. I also like Mike Mignola and of course F.Miller.

How about turn signals like Bart had on HIS utility belt? And a "Send Help" parachute message? I want those on my belt too.
  • Reply 20 of 28
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    I'd carry two pencils, a 0.5 mm and a 0.7 mm, an address book and condoms.