A photo some of you might enjoy

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

"America," the spaniel, Bush mid-stride, the sign...it's perfect.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    what? is that supposed to imply the obvious -- that he is taking america into danger?
  • Reply 2 of 16
    oh, my turn....

I'm about to go from zero to drunk in a few pints... of Guinness :P
  • Reply 3 of 16
    selling the sperm for booze money again?
  • Reply 4 of 16
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Just ask the dog how things turned out.
  • Reply 5 of 16
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member

Now I get it.
  • Reply 6 of 16
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    The dog, Spot, was put to sleep today . . . apparently it had had several strokes. . .

• Reply 7 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

The dog, Spot, was put to sleep today . . . apparently it had had several strokes. . .

Poor thing was exausted saving his master's life (the pretzel incident) so many times. To some I guess he served his country well...somehow I wish he hadn't.

• Reply 8 of 16
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Heheh. That is a pretty clever catch Eugene. I wonder if we can find one with Ralph "The Ego" Nader in it....
  • Reply 9 of 16
  • Reply 10 of 16
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Artman @_@

Poor thing was exausted saving his master's life (the pretzel incident) so many times. To some I guess he served his country well...somehow I wish he hadn't.

Because people as cool as you have never choked on their food or drink, correct?
  • Reply 11 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by rageous

Because people as cool as you have never choked on their food or drink, correct?

Are you saying you've choked on food, passed out, and fell on the floor?
  • Reply 12 of 16
    jobjob Posts: 420member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

Are you saying you've choked on food, passed out, and fell on the floor?

Choking on food is not something to be laughed at, no matter if it is the President or just a regular citizen.

I had to perform the Heimlich on my brother (who had turned dark purple) who was choking on a gummi bear.
  • Reply 13 of 16
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by job

Choking on food is not something to be laughed at, no matter if it is the President or just a regular citizen.

I had to perform the Heimlich on my brother (who had turned dark purple) who was choking on a gummi bear.

as a side note, don't perform the Heimlich on someone if they are coughing (obviously your brother was not coughing if he was purple) because that means air is passing and they can clear it themselves. it seems i always see people on the news being praised for "saving" a choking person who was coughing.

but yeah, i think it is completely inappropriate to make fun of someone, president or whoever, for choking. choking is very un-funny
  • Reply 14 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by job

Not only do I laugh at choking on food, but I laugh at you.
  • Reply 15 of 16
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Moogs, I think Ralphy is a hopeless idealist rather than an egoist. I don't think he runs for personal publicity...
  • Reply 16 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

Not only do I laugh at choking on food, but I laugh at you.

not