Booze, women, sports, and cars

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
This is a thread to discuss the important things in life. Those being booze, women, sports, and fast cars. Computers? Bleh. Politics? BLEH. Religion? BLEH BLEH BLEH!!!!!

Or you can just post pictures of awesome stuff.

I'll start with a picture of the cute French singer Alizee:

She's actually younger than me, by about six weeks. But damn, she's cute!

Oh yeah, and Ferraris rock:

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I almost had a reply in mind... I seem to have lost my train of thought... damn that chick's hot.

I never really got into cars because every single one I've ever owned has turned into crap quite rapidly.
  • Reply 2 of 16
    so i should post a picture of my wife in our minivan drinking a beer?

luca you forgot your booze.
  • Reply 3 of 16
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Porsche is cool too. 8) I'm getting it repainted this month.

• Reply 4 of 16
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    another view for iBrowse:

g
  • Reply 5 of 16
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Sorry.. no boozy old people here.
  • Reply 6 of 16
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    hehe superkarate... i thought she doesn't like beer?

anyway. im not posting any pics... yet. i go to scotland to drink beer for a few days, and my honey's right now drinking guinness in ireland .. for this week. (lucky him)

it's too damn cold to play soccer in this temperature.

well, i live right now about 200 yards from a soccer stadium
  • Reply 7 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

hehe superkarate... i thought she doesn't like beer?

no she loves beer, i have developed an allergy to it. and don't drink to much anymore.
  • Reply 8 of 16
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    456 Maranello, meh. Alizee is so a few months ago. Meh!!!
  • Reply 9 of 16
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

so i should post a picture of my wife in our minivan drinking a beer?

Preferably in a minivan that has a TV in it, and have sports on the TV.

And yes, I love Porsche also.

Alizee is cute, but she's so young and innocent. Then you have yer Jenny McCarthy:

• Reply 10 of 16
    i bought a honey beer to try today ..

sooo, on hte next pizza nite there will be beer and/or wine? maybe we can fit your wife and 3 appleinsiders in the minivan drinking beer and watching soccer and post the pic of it here.
  • Reply 11 of 16
    homhom Posts: 1,098member

I'd go to her church any day of the week.

Let's Go Mets!

Um, I think that booze, women, sports, and cars are all important and are very under represented in AO.
  • Reply 12 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

i bought a honey beer to try today ..

sooo, on hte next pizza nite there will be beer and/or wine? maybe we can fit your wife and 3 appleinsiders in the minivan drinking beer and watching soccer and post the pic of it here.

alcohol is forbidden pizza night, i'm not cleaning up after drunkards.

plus she has to go to work, which is the real reason for no beer since she would get mad since she couldn't....plus it's hard to get drunk people to go home!
  • Reply 13 of 16
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I only really associate with two of the four subjects here. I love booze and women, but they seem to cause all the problems I expect them to solve. Sports usually kick that crap out of me worse than a night of hardcore drinking, and I find it not nearly as fun. And my current car is a 1992 Lumina with the following problems:
    • Stalls randomly at stop lights, over $350 in repairs (most done myself) have yet to cure this problem that is never sure of WHY it wants to happen next.

• One of the bright headlights is out (simple fix but I'm in the middle of moving so that is not priority right now).

• Only the rear driver door opens from the outside, the rest only open from the inside. Two of them because I accidentally ripped off the handles.

• Mystery coolant leak as of last week, I'm trying to find where the leak is but I can't...

• CD player randomly won't play some burned CDs, making me regret buying all that Pepsi just for the free songs...

• Wheel bearing needs to be replaced real soon, it's starting to make funny noises.

So because of that, I have a hard time appreciating cars that much. When I can afford a nice car I'll probably be into it, kind of like how I was always into computers to a point, but it wasn't until I got a Mac that I actually cared about using them.

Back to the booze and women! 8)
  • Reply 14 of 16
    don't worry superkarate, if i get drunk, i will drag him home and to bedroom before i'm too drunk to **** so no worries .. and he's practising drinking in ireland right now, his tolerance for beer is a lot better than mine
  • Reply 15 of 16
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Well gee. . .

I drink hard, play rugby, and own a high performance machine. The girlfriend thing can be a little more effort.
  • Reply 16 of 16
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member