More volume please!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I bought my ipod in the UK and the maximum volume level is very low and I would like to know if anybody has any idea how to increase this? Please help!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jason goodall

I bought my ipod in the UK and the maximum volume level is very low and I would like to know if anybody has any idea how to increase this? Please help!!!

Tough question... here's what I would try...

1) Try different headphones. Make sure the jack is pushed in all the way and their volume control, if they have one, is turned up.

2) Post this in the correct forum...Digital Hub or Genius Bar.

This is "ferreterÃ*a del futuro" - Future Hardware.

Gracias y Buena Suerte...

• Reply 2 of 5
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    Not to be negative, but posting this in three different forums is going to provoke a lock-down.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=39340

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=39339
  • Reply 3 of 5
    kroehlkroehl Posts: 164member
    It's Bollocks Lads
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by kroehl

It's Bollocks Lads

Why is it everyone here feels the need to post this crap when they feel a thread is not up to their standards? You know there IS a reason why there is moderators.. And guess what? You are not one of them. let the mods handle their jobs and keep your crap out of other peoples threads.

I am so sick of this #$*%..

Didn't Brad make a rule about this a long time ago? Did that ever get documented? I haven't read the posting guidelines in forever.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    But I am a moderator. This is the first and last warning: Posting the same bloody thing in multiple forums is going to have your ass standing tall before the man. You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you!

Oh yeah, and LOCKED.