Poisened

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Went to some party, got to use the hosts computer to control the music, oh how fun.

Used the downloader Poisened.

Now all I had on my computer was Limewire, the bain of my existence, which taught me that downloading anything was a huge pain in the ass and it was much easier to just buy things

Oh how wrong I was.

Poisened is the best program for doing like anything I have ever used.

I really recomend it.

Has anyone else used it, or is using it, or was I just missing out on one of the most obvious cool things in the world?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    You're gunna be a Pepsi commercial!
  • Reply 2 of 11
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    I used to use it a bunch.

Actually, I haven't used it since the ITMS became popular. I downloaded all the Firefly TV episodes in a week. Of course, I own the DVD now so no harm.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

You're gunna be a Pepsi commercial!

She's totally the next "I got busted" girl.

*kick!* Off to Software.

Remember, kids: piracy is bad and will get threads locked and members banned. Oh, and it's Poisoned.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

... and members banned. Oh, and it's Poisoned.

Being the only non-mod replying, I can't help but think there is some finger-pointing going on.

Quote:

"I've given some thought to moving off the edge. Not an ideal location." -Mal The Train Job

8)
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Hopefully xionja can sit up and hold her head straight and speak properly. Good posture and a clear voice is all I ask for.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    You were just missing out on one of the most obvious cool things in the world.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by xionja

or was I just missing out on one of the most obvious cool things in the world?

Obviously you haven't used Konfabulator yet.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Obviously you haven't used Konfabulator yet.

Konfabulator makes my computer Kernal Panic.

• Reply 9 of 11
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I've never had a Kernel Panic, even on my Beige G3/300 running OS X 10.2.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    aw shucks

what else am i missing?8)
  • Reply 11 of 11
    I've gotten a total of 4 kernel panics.

2 on my G5, both times running Video Viewer and QuickTime Broadcaster at the same time.

1 on my G3 Laptop when I inserted a microdrive and a compact flash to PCMCIA adapter into my Powerbook.

1 on a school computer when I plugged in my iPod, loosing a whole Final Cut Pro document.

Have you heard of handbrake? I use it all the time to put my movies onto my iPod. Cool program.

There is also MenuMeters. I have a hard time living without it. It is installed on every OSX computer I own.