Apple Is Updateing Their Store!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Maybe new G5's. go to the apple site and go to the store.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Hmmm, on a Friday evening no less. There wasn't anything going on today, was there? Next to Tuesday, doesn't Friday night seem to be another popular time for Apple to roll things out and officially make them available (Panther, iPod mini, etc.)?

Maybe drastic price cuts on iPods, in time for St. Patrick's day?

• Reply 2 of 12
    Better not be new iBooks. Just got an 800......
  • Reply 3 of 12
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Maintenance or new special deals/rebates, take your pick.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

Hmmm, on a Friday evening no less. There wasn't anything going on today, was there? Next to Tuesday, doesn't Friday night seem to be another popular time for Apple to roll things out and officially make them available (Panther, iPod mini, etc.)?

Maybe drastic price cuts on iPods, in time for St. Patrick's day?

since an hour after the mwsf keynots, there were rumors of price cuts, ipod mini was to be cut to 199$, i heard the rumor, in a cloc of speculation, on tech tv
  • Reply 5 of 12
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
  • Reply 6 of 12
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    MacsRGood4U, that deal was already there before the downtime. I don't see anything new on the Apple Store.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    Hmmm. I haven't seen anything new to the store. I've been looking at the apple store for a few hours, nothing changed.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    Why do I find it extremely strange that people find the Apple Store being down as newsworthy?
  • Reply 9 of 12
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    Sorry about that.

The store being down with "We're Updating..." has always been newsworthy since forever. On Tuesday's when it happened in the past new product appeared. Aybody notice anthing new.... prices?
  • Reply 10 of 12
    spikespike Posts: 20member
    One small thing I noticed, they modified the "Special Deals" refurbished products page. The PowerBooks are now arranged by screen size instead of all being lumped together, and they added a section for 20 inch iMacs.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Quote:

Originally posted by spike

One small thing I noticed, they modified the "Special Deals" refurbished products page. The PowerBooks are now arranged by screen size instead of all being lumped together, and they added a section for 20 inch iMacs.

good finding... too many red text on the special deal page.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    No, it hasn't always been newsworthy. If you people would pay attention, Apple doesn't take the bloody store down on a FRIDAY to announce new product. It's an eCommerce site. These things have to go down for maintenance occasionally. That's all that happens. I think we're done here, you paranoid rabbits.