3GHZ dual-processor G5s advertised at MacZone

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Uh, so what the hell is this catalogue going to do about people inquiring about this? "We made a typo, we mean its 2 GHz, not 3. We're sorry?"

Sorry? Sorry is bullshit, we want the 3 GHz!
  • Reply 22 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by tman

Typo Shmypo- I ordered one and they damn well better ship it.

have you had any response to your order? have you contacted them to make sure you're getting what you think you ordered?
  • Reply 23 of 27
    tmantman Posts: 66member
    Quote:

Originally posted by concentricity

have you had any response to your order? have you contacted them to make sure you're getting what you think you ordered?

A joke. I make a joke!
  • Reply 24 of 27
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

Uh, so what the hell is this catalogue going to do about people inquiring about this? "We made a typo, we mean its 2 GHz, not 3. We're sorry?"

That's exactly what they're going to do...whether or not Dualie 3s are on the horizon.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    emig647emig647 Posts: 2,448member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRGood4U

This has to be a first! Still down.

This isn't a first... I've caught Mac Zone doing this before. They do typos all the time.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    muahmuah Posts: 165member
    Don't know if anyone noticed, but the new front page is an ad for the G5s and if you follow the link it takes you to the regular old G5 info page. But the thing I just noticed is that the info on that page says "Speed your work with a dual processor Power Mac G5, available today at both 1.8 and 2GHz."

Now, they still sell a single 1.6Ghz, so why does it only talk about dual machines, and why only the 1.8 and 2.0s?

Am I reading too much into that?
  • Reply 27 of 27
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    It's a Typo...dead thread...moving on...