anybody a member of LPU (linkin park underground)??

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
and would give me the street team password for the albuquerque concert...daughter is bugging me to get some for her...it would help an old man so i can go back to ignoring my kids and finish watching dawn of the dead...

thanks

g

dammit, what good is the internet if you can't google search a freakin password....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thegelding

and would give me the street team password for the albuquerque concert...daughter is bugging me to get some for her...it would help an old man so i can go back to ignoring my kids and finish watching dawn of the dead...

thanks

g

dammit, what good is the internet if you can't google search a freakin password....

Come on, we all know you were really on booble.com "searching"
  • Reply 2 of 5
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    booble.com didn't work...any other suggestions?

g
  • Reply 3 of 5
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
    Explain to your daughter that Linkin Park is for weaklings.

Either that, or admit that it's actually you who wants the tickets, go on a 5-minute long rant about how much you hate yourself, and proceed to drink yourself into a blissful stupor.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    NU METAL NEVER RUST

• Reply 5 of 5
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

Explain to your daughter that Linkin Park is for weaklings.

Either that, or admit that it's actually you who wants the tickets, go on a 5-minute long rant about how much you hate yourself, and proceed to drink yourself into a blissful stupor.

my daughter is a weakling...she can't even do a pullup...

as for me...after st patricks day i swore off drinking...that should last a week or two...

g