Shark or crocodile-for the adult swim viewers

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
who do you think is gonna win-the shark, or the crocodile? i think the shark, because sharks are more aerodynamic, and not as ugly and bumpy

Comments

• Reply 1 of 22
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
    The shark looks cooler. Knowing AS though, they'll probably have meat wad or the like come in and whoop both of them at the end.
  • Reply 2 of 22
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by faust9

The shark looks cooler. Knowing AS though, they'll probably have meat wad or the like come in and whoop both of them at the end.

prolly, you know AS!
  • Reply 3 of 22
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    I say the croc. Once the croc grabs a good bite of that soft meat it's game over.
  • Reply 4 of 22
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Croc has a 4 chamber heart. That means better oxygen flow to the muscles, and flying takes a lot of energy. The croc can also land, whereas the shark can only fly and swim. This makes it more versatile.

However, I put "flying polar bear" ahead of all of them.

On a related note, did anyone besides me see that B movie where some guy crosses shark and human DNA, and the result is this amphibious great white shark with hands and feet?

Sounds like 50's, but it was definitely 90's. Very, very bad. The man-shark eventually gets lured into a vaccum chamber and is subsequently imploded.
  • Reply 5 of 22
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
    Crocodile, cause I think that ***SNAP***

That's what it'll be like.

And, come on, everyone knows reptiles are better than fish. Everyone messes with fish. People eat fish. Even sharks eat other fish. You don't see crocodiles eating snakes, do you, much less dead snake carcasses floating around in a pond. No, they eat dogs and buffalo and humans who stray too close to the water's edge ***POW*** Just like that, and it's all over.

Crocodiles are clearly the experts at animal kingdom warfare.

(P.S. Don't cite my post in a research paper.)
  • Reply 6 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

[B

Crocodiles are clearly the experts at animal kingdom warfare.

(P.S. Don't cite my post in a research paper.) [/B]

Ha ha.

This whole thread reminds me of high school, senior year, where a bunch of people debated for a week what the most viscious animal was. Lions, tigers, Bears, crocodiles, sharks. . .

In the end, the bears won. Kodiak browns and Polar bears, in particular. Polar bears are one of two animals that have the capacity to kill for pleasure. Plus, they're like 2000 lbs of high-energy mammal. I imagine, though, that a killer whale or a sperm whale is a pretty fierce ocean-going combatant.
  • Reply 7 of 22
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

(P.S. Don't cite my post in a research paper.)

• Reply 8 of 22
    Yes the croc is a formitable foe, but the shark has multiple rows of razor sharp teeth and a lateral line that allows it (the shark) to react much quicker than the croc. Also, I'd like to see the croc hun ter wrestle a full grow great white. Mmmmmm Steve Irwin (followed by a Homer Simpson drool and growl).
  • Reply 9 of 22
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    Quote:

On a related note, did anyone besides me see that B movie where some guy crosses shark and human DNA, and the result is this amphibious great white shark with hands and feet?

weird. i read that book. same ending and all. i think it was an airplane purchase or something. the shark/man was some nazi research experiment gone wrong.
  • Reply 10 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

weird. i read that book. same ending and all. i think it was an airplane purchase or something. the shark/man was some nazi research experiment gone wrong.

Yes, that's it. It was based on a book with the same name, but I forget the name. This could lead to a big rant from me about how I think the word processor destroyed fiction novels.
  • Reply 11 of 22
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Shark Vs Crocodile.

Utter nonsense.

Both animals avoid each other knowing (by instinct) that neither is going to come away from such an encounter without mortal injury.

And a wounded predator, merely dies another day.

So the risk to life and limb does not justify such a battle.

move it along..Next
  • Reply 12 of 22
    tell that to AS man!
  • Reply 13 of 22
    Either the learning channel or the discover channel are going so far as to make little shark and croc robots to test which would win. The cartoon network thing is a spoof.
  • Reply 14 of 22
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by faust9

Either the learning channel or the discover channel are going so far as to make little shark and croc robots to test which would win. The cartoon network thing is a spoof.

gee as if this relates in any way to the real world.\
  • Reply 15 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

gee as if this relates in any way to the real world.\

And. The apprentace doesn't relate to the real world but I still enjoy watching it.
  • Reply 16 of 22
    Man, you can't even start a thread about flying marine animals fighting each other without someone expressing opposition.

I mean, I can understand homo marriage, but flying shark vs. flying crocodile? If you don't like it, just don't say anything.

Your tax dollars aren't going to pay for flying shark vs flying crocodile.
  • Reply 17 of 22
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    LMFAO, Ganondorf.

(even though that's wrong)

• Reply 18 of 22
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I have seen only a film about Black panther against crocodile. The panther killed the crocodile in one second : one strike of front paw on the head of the crocodile, and the game was over.

This one was real.
  • Reply 19 of 22
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I can only assume you mean Cartoon Network (Adult Swim)......... I wish I had cable.

Well, in any case....... I think a shark would win.
  • Reply 20 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

I can only assume you mean Cartoon Network (Adult Swim)......... I wish I had cable.

Well, in any case....... I think a shark would win.

that's what i mean, and, YAY, yes the shark will win