Young Proprietor In Action!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 38
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Now would a British girl moan differently because of the accent? Also, are you supposed to say Cheers on the dismount or what? This whole global village thing is very confusing.

I think the answer is on the net somewhere
  • Reply 22 of 38
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

She has creamy white skin, red hair, and freckles.

That alone makes her damned attractive in my book - and face it, she's rather cute.

Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

Wht the hell is an "American Girl"?! . . . some stupid Beach Boy jingle idea of womanhood?!?!?

Gimmebreak!!

Creamy white, give me a break she is pale. I don't mind light, but I don't want pale, I don't like really tan either, I just like a little color. And I said I don't have a problem with her body, but the perfect body is skinny while still having curves instead of angles (because of bones)

Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Silicone, bleach, and denim cutoffs.

Oh, and a cute giggle.

Duh.

No, but I am attracted to a cute laugh!
  • Reply 23 of 38
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

[ . . . ]

She is a bitch.

[ . . .]

one must wonder . . . Where did that come from?!?!?

. .um . . . iisssues?\

Though I will agree that it is prostitution . . .

but, are prostitutes 'bitches'?
  • Reply 24 of 38
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

one must wonder . . . Where did that come from?!?!?

. .um . . . iisssues?\

Well you are right, i employed bitch as a synonym of prostitute wich is not totally accurate.
  • Reply 25 of 38
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    To leap cavalierly to 'doc's defense here, I believe that in French these two terms are much closer in meaning than in English.

Or American, for that matter.
  • Reply 26 of 38
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Sorry, but her hair is ALL wrong for her face. Absolutely no style. She could look a thousand times better with the right hair-cut.

She might be a nice person to have for a next-door neighbor. But she's too coy and passive-looking (imo) to be really attractive. She needs some energy, some liveliness, some self-assertion. She needs a sense of humor. A personality. I can tell she would be slow on the up-take for jokes. In other words, she might have nice manners, but she wouldn't be much FUN!!!

And I can tell by looking at her that she can't dance very well either. How do I know these things? Well, I have ESP, of course. Feminine intuition. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. hehe. Plus she wouldn't be much fun in the sack, unless you like someone passive, with no 'initiative'.

Plus, the outfit? No, I don't really think so.

The 'best' American girls are smart, fun, energetic, fit, compassionate, sexy, cute, adventurous, affectionate, wise, loving, athletic - AND they can dance!!!!!
  • Reply 27 of 38
    Quote:

The difference between a hooker and a bitch is that the bitch will sleep with everyone else but you.

Seriously though, any moron who spends that kind of cash for a one night stand needs training with a copy of Maxim and some hand lotion.
  • Reply 28 of 38
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    It's amazing what greed will make you do.
  • Reply 29 of 38
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

It's amazing what greed will make you do.

How is going to University greedy? I'll give you a clue: it's not.

"GREEDY: Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves."

This act certainly doesn't fall under the definition of greedy. How on earth can you claim this is greedy? By what definition? Sounds to me like you're just attempting to force your morals on someone else.
  • Reply 30 of 38
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    She's cute. If she's got the right attitude, she could be downright saucy, I think.

DMBand0026 and ast3r3x, you guys are great, man. I'm sure if this girl approached you and started flirting, you'd both stutter and piss your pants.

• Reply 31 of 38
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

How is going to University greedy? I'll give you a clue: it's not.

"GREEDY: Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves."

This act certainly doesn't fall under the definition of greedy. How on earth can you claim this is greedy? By what definition? Sounds to me like you're just attempting to force your morals on someone else.

She did it to pay off her student loans so she could be out from under them soon and thus have more money. Why not just make due, pay the loan on schedule and then enjoy the benefit of having a the higher salary that comes with a degree?

It's greed.
  • Reply 32 of 38
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    except that she's a lesbian and was basically being paid to get raped.

i bet this is going to go down as a great decision in her lifeline.
  • Reply 33 of 38
    It's not rape if she consents. She got what she wanted. He got what he wanted. Just business right?
  • Reply 34 of 38
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    yeah, i'm not saying that this guy did anything wrong, she set the whole thing up, accepted the money etc. just that what she was describing as her experience sounds more like rape than sex.

people do some really stupid shit for money.
  • Reply 35 of 38
    Well he did do something wrong. I don't know if it's out right wrong to buy or sell sex but in that situation I think he was wrong to buy it and she was wrong to sell it. They both could have acted better.
  • Reply 36 of 38
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    yes this is a lame story. How could you send your virginity for money, nor spending 8400 bucks for the virginity of other.
  • Reply 37 of 38
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

She did it to pay off her student loans so she could be out from under them soon and thus have more money. Why not just make due, pay the loan on schedule and then enjoy the benefit of having a the higher salary that comes with a degree?

You go to work to pay off your mortgage. Does that mean you're greedy? No, I think it's just you pusing your faux morality on someone else's beliefs.