The Most Disgusting AP Photo Ever???

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
LOL

That is an AP photo from the BBC webpage. Bill Gates is for sure not rich because of his dashing good looks.

This is also kind of cute. http://www.urban75.com/Punch/gates.html

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    And I thought I'd see something disgusting...
  • Reply 2 of 10
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

And I thought I'd see something disgusting...

My apologies, here you go.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
  • Reply 4 of 10
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    The aging process has not been good to Bill. But, let's face it. The guy doesn't take care of himself either, and he's obviously one of those guys who just isn't stylistically concerned.

In other words, typical computer guy.

Lastly, I have to say that Bill Gates is a very admirable guy. He's smart, he has done very well for himself, and he's not at all risk-averse. Yeah, he's not perfect, and yeah, I hate the shit his company makes, but I've gotta say that Bill is certainly someone I'd like to have on my team, even if he weren't the CEO of MS and worth a gazillion - billion dollars.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

[/B]

It is confirmed.....Gates does have functional sex organs....and put a twist on the inturn-under-the-desk technique mastered by a former presedent!
  • Reply 6 of 10
    nwhyseenwhysee Posts: 151member
    Damn he really let himself go. Botox my man, botox...
  • Reply 7 of 10
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

• Reply 8 of 10
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

• Reply 9 of 10
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

The aging process has not been good to Bill. But, let's face it. The guy doesn't take care of himself either, and he's obviously one of those guys who just isn't stylistically concerned.

In other words, typical computer guy.

Lastly, I have to say that Bill Gates is a very admirable guy. He's smart, he has done very well for himself, and he's not at all risk-averse. Yeah, he's not perfect, and yeah, I hate the shit his company makes, but I've gotta say that Bill is certainly someone I'd like to have on my team, even if he weren't the CEO of MS and worth a gazillion - billion dollars.

You are right, Bill Gates is a busisness man genius especially in the field of computer. But remember that if he was in your team, he will take your job quickly
  • Reply 10 of 10
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    A couple of photos from the Ukraine airshow aftermath showed up on the AP wire without proper captioning and warning. I forget when that was. I saved them though...