New Macs Going To Be Realesed On...........

Comments

• Reply 21 of 105
    plan-bplan-b Posts: 36member
    Quote:

Originally posted by othello

yes, everyone in the uk speaks just like that...

look i dont know why your comin with beef but i just wanted to give you info take it or leave it
  • Reply 22 of 105
    If there is ANY truth to this, then Apple will have to lower prices on the current models... but we all know Apple doesn't like doing that so waiting 3 more months would eat into their profits

Or did they make enough profits last year to be safe doing this?

I think not
  • Reply 23 of 105
    bjnybjny Posts: 191member
    Will the displays have thin bezel, be VESA compliant, and have DVI interface instead of ADC?
  • Reply 24 of 105
    Yeah, I got one.

There'll be a new architecture in the next year or possibly, in another.

How's that for vague?

Yeah, I see all those things coming down the pipeline, someday. But not definitely all at once. Otherwise, I'll eat my mousepad with Alfredo sauce and fresh Parmesan.

Hello, "product lifecycle", anyone?

• Reply 25 of 105
    plan-bplan-b Posts: 36member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BJNY

Will the displays have thin bezel, be VESA compliant, and have DVI interface instead of ADC?

still adc
  • Reply 26 of 105
    Well it is March 23 to no effect.
  • Reply 27 of 105
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

How come we never get to see pics of anyone eating all this stuff ?

Did you see the Junkyard Dawg pics? Disgusting, but I admire his flexibility.
  • Reply 28 of 105
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PLAN-B

not true my friend unfourtunatly

give me one good reason why there WONT be rev g5's on the 30th.
  • Reply 29 of 105
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PLAN-B

unfourtunatly i cannot specify whom i got this valued information from

because im sure it will lead to instant dismisal

im not posting here so i can give an opinion.....

im posting what i know........

the reason that the imac is going to go from 17(sorry i ment 17 not 18 ) to 24 is there is already a 20

plus if im wrong then i will eat my free g5 both processors.... with tomatoe sauce (which i hate)

still adc

What's with all the uncertainty? First you know, then your backtracking with a disclaimer yet you can be certain of ADC on the monitors?

Obvious someone whose trying to pretend they know more than they really do. But you got your kicks and 15 minutes...hope you got off
  • Reply 30 of 105
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Here's the thing, PLAN-B...if you're truly "in the know" and, according to your sig, now an "ex" Apple employee, then you have no reason not to spill it a bit more and give some further insight or evidence. Right?

Otherwise you're just as full of shit as anyone else here. Anyone can come on to a message board and sling a bunch of crap around, unchallenged. Until you lay down some hard proof and good reasons, you'll be taken with the huge grain of salt you deserve.

This place has a history of being a haven for full-of-crap nimrods who like to feel important by posting alleged "inside info", so forgive us if we're looking at you and your post a bit sideways. It's only natural, considering.

Nothing personal. Not yet...
  • Reply 31 of 105
    tinktink Posts: 395member

What the fsck PLAN-B!

You think this is a rumor site or something????

• Reply 32 of 105
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Thanks for the post PLAN-B

only the future will tell us if your information was correct.

I don't really care either way, my 1.25 ghz powerbook should last me long time.
  • Reply 33 of 105
    bzbz Posts: 40member
    Personally, this is the best "rumor" I have heard (for me) in a long time.

Count me in for a Dual 3Ghz G5, 4GB of Ram and a 24" LCD.

Yes, yes and yes!

Of course, I doubt it very much. Apple does not like to update EVERYTHING all at once, that makes no sense from a PR stand point. You release something cool this month, something cool next month and something cool the month after that.

That leave April with ?

May with Nothing?

And a big whoomp there it is in June?

I don't know. I think they will spend more time talking about OSX 10.4 etc.

BZ
  • Reply 34 of 105
    kupan787kupan787 Posts: 586member
    Quote:

Originally posted by othello

and your location just happens to be california.

Actually it is califonia. there is a big differnce. califonia, I believe, is located just a little more west of California. Geez... Apple really needs to stop hiring 16 year olds, telling them all this insider info, and then firing them. It is bad for their image!
  • Reply 35 of 105
    rhumgodrhumgod Posts: 1,289member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

Did you see the Junkyard Dawg pics? Disgusting, but I admire his flexibility.

I've never seen them? Do you have them somewhere?
  • Reply 36 of 105
    rickagrickag Posts: 1,626member
    PLAN-B, your writing style is vaguely familiar.

Reminds of a thread started a while back concerning IBM's 440 or 405 and cell technology and super low power multiprocessor laptops. Are you related to this poster? Can't remember their name and am much too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, only time will tell, but your inside information seems less than plausible.
  • Reply 37 of 105
    machemmachem Posts: 319member
    "ex" employee because they couldn't understand his spelling and grammar in the Apple mail room.

24" iMac? And ex-employees shouldn't worry about retribution. What? Is Steve going to send a guy out with a razor blade to scrape the Apple sticker off your bumper?
  • Reply 38 of 105
    slssls Posts: 51member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

give me one good reason why there WONT be rev g5's on the 30th.

Nope, can only give good reasons why they will or should be released on or around the 30th. Finally the long wait seems to be over
  • Reply 39 of 105
    ensoniqensoniq Posts: 131member
    Plan-B, your specs are confusing. In the iMacs you mention both 15, 17, 18, 19, and 23 inch models. Please repost your specs with the correct numbers so they are totally clear.

It doesn't make sense that Apple would have a 23" Cinema Display and a 24" iMac model. From a cost perspective, it would be much better for Apple to use the same 23" or 24" panel in BOTH the standalone and iMacs than having two different parts built. Again, please clarify.
  • Reply 40 of 105
    rhumgodrhumgod Posts: 1,289member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rickag

PLAN-B, your writing style is vaguely familiar.

Reminds of a thread started a while back concerning IBM's 440 or 405 and cell technology and super low power multiprocessor laptops. Are you related to this poster? Can't remember their name and am much too lazy to look it up.

You mean this thread?