Ordered iLife put the wrong address HELP!!!!!

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
How can I change the address from FedEx. I tracked my order and it said the address was wrong how can I get this delivered. I tried to change it to the correct address at the FedEx website but I don't see nothing to help me.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Call Apple, tell them there was an error on your part, have them contact FedEx, and alter the shipment... but you're likely to be hosed. Try contacting the person at the address that it's *going* to, and explain the situation, and hope they're honest.

Imagine if you could change the To address for any shipment... well, you'd be able to get whatever you wanted.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    krisnephkrisneph Posts: 143member
    Well I went to FedEx and it says the address is incorrect. I actualy just found out that Panther was shipped with the same address. The address is of by a freaking letter Panther got here fine but with iLife no such luck. I will contact Apple as soon as I can. I least I know no one else will get it.

Since the address comes up wrong on FedEx will they send it back to Apple?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I've done this with UPS before. Doing a change address is how most credit card fraud is done these days... You'd be surprised how leinent ups is if you have the tracking number, and can verify information.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    fedex sucks balls. they left my 2000$( at the time) 867 G4 sitting on somones door step a block away with no signature for delivery. thankfully the person knew me and called when they got home.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    wow i would lose my mind if someone left a friggin computer on my door step (let alone someone elses). i had ups try to send an order to a different city (their fault). i had to go down to the ups building and pick it up. what a pain in the butt! btw, i think they just assumed i lived in ottawa when i live in aylmer, which might be close by, but is still in a different province. fools i tell ya.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    krisnephkrisneph Posts: 143member
    Well I just received iLife and I'm playing with Garage Band right now. Luckily it got here iPhoto is really fast.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThunderPoit

fedex sucks balls. they left my 2000$( at the time) 867 G4 sitting on somones door step a block away with no signature for delivery. thankfully the person knew me and called when they got home.

Yeah- they simply rang the door bell and left my $2000 powerbook sitting on the front porch while it was raining outside...luckly I was home.