100 days in and not lookin back

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
well...its my 100th day as an offical appleinsider member and its been great as well as people treating me great with awesome tips and such my new MAC has also been splendiverous....to everyone: thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PS5533

well...its my 100th day as an offical appleinsider member and its been great as well as people treating me great with awesome tips and such my new MAC has also been splendiverous....to everyone: thanks!

Considering it's been 100 days, you should know not to say "MAC" by now. It is Mac, short for Macintosh. Hehe.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    Ok... As I type this you have 266 posts in 100 days... that is 2.66 posts per day. Yet your member profile says 2.65 posts per day! That's a .01 PPD difference!

Is this another bug in vB? Brad, Brad! Oh My God!

• Reply 3 of 12
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PS5533

Mac. Get it right.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Mac. Get it right.

i know its Mac but i put it MAC because i had down syndrome at the time so i forgot... if you look at other posts of mine i do put it "Mac"
  • Reply 5 of 12
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:

Mac. Get it right.

Jeez, no need to be a jerk to him. Someone had already pointed it out.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    I think Placebo was probably being facetious.

Anyhow, I'm glad you've enjoyed your "first 100 days". Was this your first Mac? Do you still have any niggling issues today or any general observations to make about your new experiences with your Mac?
  • Reply 7 of 12
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

Ok... As I type this you have 266 posts in 100 days... that is 2.66 posts per day. Yet your member profile says 2.65 posts per day! That's a .01 PPD difference!

Is this another bug in vB? Brad, Brad! Oh My God!

what does vB stand for here anyway? I know in windows it means verybig bug...er...uh visual basic.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    hyperb0lehyperb0le Posts: 142member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

what does vB stand for here anyway? I know in windows it means verybig bug...er...uh visual basic.

vB = vBulletin

vBulletin is the software used for these forums.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    nwhyseenwhysee Posts: 151member
    Quote:

Mac. Get it right.

Oooh E-Thug! Hide the kids Martha, they ain't safe no more!
  • Reply 10 of 12
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Congrats on not running away screaming. I know that it takes nerves of steel to be in Future Hardware and AO so...
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Crusader

Congrats on not running away screaming. I know that it takes nerves of steel to be in Future Hardware and AO so...

wha i dont get it "I know that it takes nerves of steel to be in Future Hardware and AO so..."
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

I think Placebo was probably being facetious.

Anyhow, I'm glad you've enjoyed your "first 100 days". Was this your first Mac? Do you still have any niggling issues today or any general observations to make about your new experiences with your Mac?

my first Mac indeed and i love it i own a TiBook 550 with a combodrive that i won on ebay...850 total price i love it and now use it both at schooland at home. placebo has helped me set up all things needing set up and then some... many thanks go to him...