Who do you consider a natural beauty?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 80
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I was going to ask Satchmo if he is of East Asian descent. Same goes for you JohnQ.

What is it with Asian guys and Winona and Audrey?
  • Reply 22 of 80
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DiscoCow

That will definitely change AI's demographics:

Males: 14,398

Females: 6

Woo hoo!

Kate left a while ago. You're going to have to knock that down to 5.

Speaking of Kate, wasn't there a large portion of guys on AI with a thing for Kate?
  • Reply 23 of 80
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
  • Reply 24 of 80
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member

--

• Reply 25 of 80
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Colin Powell

Condaleeza Rice

Donald Rumsfeld
  • Reply 26 of 80
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

Colin Powell

Condaleeza Rice

Donald Rumsfeld

I'd smack dat azz yo...
  • Reply 27 of 80
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member
    Ah, well-timed thread, 'cause I'm just watching Linda Cardellini getting interviewed by Carson Daily.

A "girl next door" sort of natural beauty IMHO.

I instantly recognized her as the new nurse on ER. Didn't know until now that she was also Velma from the silly Scooby Doo live-action movies. But most importantly, I discovered that she was the freaky-geeky chick Lindsay from the short-lived show Freaks and Geeks. DAMN them for canceling this excellent show!!!
  • Reply 28 of 80
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DiscoCow

I'd smack dat azz yo...

• Reply 29 of 80
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member

--

• Reply 30 of 80
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FormerLurker

Ah, well-timed thread, 'cause I'm just watching Linda Cardellini getting interviewed by Carson Daily.

A "girl next door" sort of natural beauty IMHO.

I instantly recognized her as the new nurse on ER. Didn't know until now that she was also Velma from the silly Scooby Doo live-action movies. But most importantly, I discovered that she was the freaky-geeky chick Lindsay from the short-lived show Freaks and Geeks. DAMN them for canceling this excellent show!!!

The bleached blonde hair has to go, as do the curls in ER. Lindsay was the best look. I miss the 80s...and the 90s...

I wanted to get the leatherbound uber-special edition of the FaG DVDs, but yeesh...steep price, eh?
  • Reply 31 of 80
    glyphglyph Posts: 58member
    Natasha Kinski - She's a beauty, and a lovely accent.

Anne Parillaud - also.

She-Spy - Dee Dee
  • Reply 32 of 80
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

aww how cute... (good answer though)

hmm i'd have to say this girl named lauren that i know is a natural beauty. i cant really describe her, other than that shes hot, funny, down to earth, and jsut about every other good thing you can think of.

Yes but does she use a Mac??

My wife is pretty awsesome and loves her new iBook and iPod, does Mac.

but as a celebrity I think presently faith hill and zeta jones are top blond and brunette, We never see celebs without makeup someone should provide us with some "just woke up" shots But lets face it, it takes more than looks, compassion, honesty, attitude, and a bunch of other things lingers after you get used to the face. I like a pretty infectious smile.
  • Reply 33 of 80
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Neo's a girl?

Ah, hell, you should have let us know, we would have cleaned up the place.

(Knocks pizza boxes off sofa, discovers dead cat under pizza boxes).

Uh... go ahead and sit anywhere.....

• Reply 34 of 80
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    A good friend of mine is a natural beauty. I think she looks better without her make-up.

She is also a prosecuting attorney for the county. I sat in on a trial when she was prosecuting a forger. She is definitely a "no nonsense" prosecutor. Yikes! I would *hate* to be the defendant if she were the opposing attorney.
  • Reply 35 of 80
    crowescrowes Posts: 13member
    My girlfriend is definitely a natural beauty (she's Phillipine) and looks better without makeup than with.

In terms of celebrities:

Jessica Alba

Jennifer Garner

Natalie Wood (back in the 50's/60's)

Elizabeth Taylor (in the 50's)

Katie Holmes

Ines Cudna

Nicole Peters
  • Reply 36 of 80
    jumping back to conservative icons we find attractive (or maybe just want to smack, on the azz or otherwise), it's hard to beat total nut job Ann Coulter 2 3 4 5.

I think she looks best in the slight profile shown in the screenshots, and in no. 5, by the way; number 4 is just funny, although it's an obvious (and poorly made) fake...

and keep in mind she's 42 now (or 40, depending on whether you want to believe the date on her Connecticut or Washington, D.C. driver's license) - I think, all things considered, she's really kept it together; even amid all the ranting and lying she hasn't let herself go...

edit: typos
  • Reply 37 of 80
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Natural beauty. I would only go with my own experience. Seen Deborah Harry in NYC twice. Once in the 80's and another three years ago. In the 80's? WOW. 2001? WOW...in an old kind of way.

Chrissie Hynde looks ass ugly in public.

But just last summer I met Hillary Swank in Barnes & Noble (really, she was with that has-been husband Chad Lowe though...). She had no make up on, white collar shirt and tight, TIGHT jeans on. She was an unmistakable natural beauty...Chad is DAMN lucky.

and for a glamorus view...(kinda NSFW)

Click...

All time natural beauty shot of all time...Milla Jovovich waking up...

• Reply 38 of 80
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I've always thought of "natural beauties" as being different from "natural knock-outs"... one has a more sophisticated look, one is more "the pretty woman down the street". In either case, they can get away with wearing no makeup or fancy clothes, and still make any redblooded man of their day jump through hoops, most likely.

Speaking just of their facial characteristics (I don't know whose are fake and whose are real anymore, aside from the obviously overdone ones), I would say:

Natural Beauties:

Donna Reid

Ingrid Bergman

Susan Sarandon

Gwenith Paltrow

Natural Knock-outs

Grace Kelly

Catherine Z. Jones

...among many others...

Now if you were to ask me which I'd prefer to have a relationship with, I would say most definitely those among the former group. Assuming I was of the same generation, I find all of the women in the first group have a much more varied and interesting beauty than the women of the latter group. I doubt I would ever tire of seeing their face, whereas for some reason "trophy babes" seem to wear thin with me after a while. Their beauty is just too... symmetrical or something. I don't know what it is.

Not that they aren't extremely attractive but... it's just something that's missing, some point of interest in their faces maybe.
  • Reply 39 of 80
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    <3 Milla!!!
  • Reply 40 of 80
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rageous

<3 Milla!!!

Milla looks a little too masculine for my tastes...

She looks she could snap me in half. Same goes for Franka Potente.