Apple Computer is pure evil - really.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Quote:

However, these propagandists aren't just targeting the young. Take for example Apple Computers, makers of the popular Macintosh line of computers. The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called... Darwin! That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, "lickable" buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

But is this really such a shock? Lets look for a moment at Apple Computers. Founded by long haired hippies, this company has consistently supported 60's counter-cultural "values"2. But there are even darker undertones to this company than most are aware of. Consider the name of the company and its logo: an apple with a bite taken out of it. This is clearly a reference to the Fall, when Adam and Eve were tempted with an apple3 by the serpent. It is now Apple Computers offering us temptation, thereby aligning themselves with the forces of darkness4.

This company is well known for its cult-like following. It isn't much of a stretch to say that it is a cult. Consider co-founder and leader Steve Jobs' constant exhortation through advertising (i.e. mind control) that its followers should "think different". We have to ask ourselves: "think different than whom or what?" The disturbing answer is that they want us to think different than our Christian upbringing, to reject all the values that we have been taught and to heed not the message of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Given the now obvious anti-Christian and cultish nature of Apple Computers, is it any wonder that they have decided to base their newest operating system on Darwinism? This just reaffirms the position that Darwinism is an inherently anti-Christian philosophy spread through propaganda and subliminal trickery, not a science as its brainwashed followers would have us believe.

It continues on and on here (under PBS and Pokemon): http://objective.jesussave.us/propaganda.html

with references to emacs smuggling darwinism into schools, and demons playing tricks on you and your computer and of course how the macintosh can show you how to turn a cross into a swastika.

Personally I love this bit because of how serious it is:

Quote:

ADDENDUM (7/17/2003): I have been informed that the teenage girl in the "Switch" commercial was not on drugs at the time, as I had previously suggested. Apparently, her incoherent rambling was the result of something called a "reality distortion field" -- which, I'm assuming, is some sort of strong magnetic field generated by a device (similar to the one I reported on here,) that Apple Computers developed to assist in their mind control. My apologies to her and her family.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 24
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Welcome to yesterday. The weather's nice and the news old.
  • Reply 2 of 24
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    I wonder what posting old news says about you Dogcow... care to elaborate, Doctor Freud?
  • Reply 3 of 24
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    It says I probably had some kind of life when it was first news. Now I'm back to having no life so I'm simply catching up. Please bare with me during this hectic time

BTW - have you guys heard of this thing called the iPod? Is Apple kidding? No one would pay that much just for a little mp3 player.
  • Reply 4 of 24
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Yeah I heard of that 'Ipod' thing. Apple's just crazy to do something like this. An MP3 player for 400 bucks? Are you crazy?
  • Reply 5 of 24
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    Was that article being serious? I didn't think so at first but when i clicked on the link to how Darwin is anti-Christian it made me think this is serious. Sorry if I'm just slow, I just woke up.
  • Reply 6 of 24
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Yes, it's a serious site.

By a serious *WACKO*.

Normal, run of the mill fundie frothing at the mouth with the brain disengaged, nothing new.
  • Reply 7 of 24
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    to be "fair and ballanced", the dell dude was arrested for pot this time last year, a week before his ads vanished....
  • Reply 8 of 24
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cam'ron

Was that article being serious? I didn't think so at first but when i clicked on the link to how Darwin is anti-Christian it made me think this is serious. Sorry if I'm just slow, I just woke up.

<2002>No, the entire website is satire, I assure you </2002>
  • Reply 9 of 24
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    I knew I got the domain realitydistortionfield.com for a reason....to make an anti-Chistian site, of course!

Actually, he of course is right about the majority of the superficial stuff, I always joked about that stuff, but in a way that just ended up making me like that Mac even more. I love the fact that the Apple (not according to this guy, but me) with the bite suggests "daring" to take the bite into the fruit of the tree of knowledge. Perfect for, well, Apple.

Anyway the best part about this moron is that his entire site is unwittingly named after the LANGUAGE OF THE DEVIL.

[begin sarcasm]

Yes Objective: Christian Ministries is a FRONT FOR SATAN.

Why else would a "good Christian" name their entire business after a Satanic cult's "programming" language? (They even audaciously call it "programming", right there out in the open).

Since Satanism and Satanic themes has been made "cool" (to use Satanic OppositeSpeak) to America's youth what better way for Apple to attract more poor young souls by having a Christian website lamely denounce that cool product or service?

Two can play that game a'hole.
  • Reply 10 of 24
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Well, it's a good laugh for the...uh...day AFTER April Fool's Day.
  • Reply 11 of 24
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    anyone can find me a newer version of the following timeline?

• Reply 12 of 24
    Funny, he missed out on the fact that the PowerPC G4s at one point were going to be a range of:

466 MHz, 533 MHz, 666 MHz, and 733 MHz

But Apple labeled the 666 MHz model as 667 MHz, fearing the obvious nitwit parade that would have otherwise resulted.

(I believe they were actually in fact 666 MHz and merely called 667. I don't think you can willy nilly crank up the MHz like that and not affect thing that depend on certain timings but I am not an expert).

So there are Secret Devil Macs out there, in our schools and teenager's bedrooms...muahahahahaha....

Satan Laughs

• Reply 13 of 24
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    I was wondering why me and me Ti were getting on so well
  • Reply 14 of 24
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    the original Apple I did have an evil price.

• Reply 15 of 24
    Whats funny as when the bitched about the price they raised it to 777$ And so it begins. Maybe we should just stop bitching about the prices?
  • Reply 16 of 24
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    So Dogcow, 10 Bucks says Tampa Bay will win the Superbowl this year.
  • Reply 17 of 24
    Why are you people giving him so much crap about how old it is? This was the first time I'D ever heard about it. You people need to lay off. Not all of us here have kept up with every single item published on the web about Apple Computer in the last 20+ years.

• Reply 18 of 24
    Well, CosmoNut, this nut's site is like "All Your Base" in the sense that it made huge rounds about the web quite some time ago. Nearly everyone has seen it, laughed at it, and moved on ages ago.

That said, it's not too bad to have a reminder from time to time. Just expected to get pointed at and mocked by a few people that think it's dreadfully old and overplayed.
  • Reply 19 of 24
    I agree a bit more with CosmoNut.

(Not arguing or ranting at you Brad, just commenting on "the phenomenon")

What many of us are weary of is the Old Guard at any particular site/forum, the veteran jaded superstars that have Seen It All.

They forget that the front door to the website is wide open and there is a big neon "Come On In" sign blinking on the side of the internet. It's not the little exclusive cliqué of fellow saavy hipsters that they pretend it is.

At any given second a person is discovering a site or a topic or a page or a fad.

That old timers have moved on, if anything, is totally irrelevant and "so what?"-inducing. This should effect the enjoyment of the newcomer for what reason?

What is dreadfully old and overplayed, to some of us, is people needing to show off their Net/Mac/Geek Cred at expense of newbies (which we all were at one point). Usually sarcastically and rudely.

Then again, even the most current "in" gags and lingo and sites are annoying to some of us. Too cliquéish and tragically hip.

Oh well

--

* "Old Guard" meaning "longtime members", not necessarily "admins" as it might suggest.
  • Reply 20 of 24
    Reading some of your posts made me think of the stereotypical valley girl saying, "That is SOOOO five minutes ago!" It's just that you have an education and a computer.