Stragne Relations...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well? if John Kerry's great, great, great, great, great, great(great?6) grandmother was still alive and George Bush's great?9 grandmother was still alive i'm sure they would both be proud but this site says that those two women were sisters and that George Bush's distant cousin is in fact John Kerry. Boy is that weird!

strange news that should be known

PS

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    So if those two have a child together would they risk birth defects?
  • Reply 2 of 11
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

So if those two have a child together would they risk birth defects?

thats clever...well i just wought it was interesting
  • Reply 3 of 11
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    That child would be a political dynamo (with a cleft palette)!
  • Reply 4 of 11
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

Been there. Done that.

oh oops
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by PS5533

oh oops

It's cool... that thread was a little old anyway. At least you are not entering Quagmire territory.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    Quote:

It's cool... that thread was a little old anyway. At least you are not entering Quagmire territory.

thanks

sorry still ignorant? is there something that i could have done in this to become "quagmire territoy

inquiry

PS
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by PS5533

thanks

sorry still ignorant? is there something that i could have done in this to become "quagmire territoy

inquiry

PS

To adequately do that, you would need to unleash a huge flame calling another board member names, or advocate killing the chairman of a major US corporation, or claim that your processor is meting your computer all by its lonesome. Or you can just make up 96.3313 of your statistics on the spot. It's your call.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

To adequately do that, you would need to unleash a huge flame calling another board member names, or advocate killing the chairman of a major US corporation, or claim that your processor is meting your computer all by its lonesome. Or you can just make up 96.3313 of your statistics on the spot. It's your call.

Your forgot a few things...you have to misspell everything, not use any punctuation or grammar, and cap it all off by pretending that you know exactly what you're talking about even though he's only 14 and doesn't have a clue.

Whoops...

Must stay on topic, must stay on topic, must stay on topic.

When's our next therapy session Jub? They don't seem to be helping us thus far.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Yea DMB, our support/accountability thing needs some work.

OK *deep breath*

Kerry and Bush are cut from the same stock. Northeastern priviliged blue-bloods. As I said in another thread... that is why NadAr is distinctive.

We have lots of incestual/paternal/nepotistic problems in the US

Try this...

They Rule!
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Oh, Yes now i remember.