2 Million murdered; UN Issues Statements?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The UN is finally paying a little attention to the Islamicist ?militias? that have been conducting genocidal campaigns against the African natives of Sudan, killing more than two million people.

LiNkY

Slaughter, destruction, kidnapping, rape, slavery, ethnic cleansing. It?s quite obvious that these so called "Arab" militias are really crazed Lutherans and Crusaders in disguise. It would be so shocking and hurtful if it tured out they were Muslims.

And with all the man made/engineered famines in greater Saudia/Africa, it's no wonder that the good people at the UN decided that "Africa is overpopulated" and, well, reducing the population is desirable.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 24
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DeManON

Slaughter, destruction, kidnapping, rape, slavery, ethnic cleansing. It?s quite obvious that these so called "Arab" militias are really crazed Lutherans and Crusaders in disguise. It would be so shocking and hurtful if it tured out they were Muslims.

Um, what?
  • Reply 2 of 24
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

Um, what?

I can't be sure but I am fairly certain that he was refering to the fact that the war in Sudan is between muslims and christians and muslims and some other people. It has been suspected that the most barbaric groups are those that are christian...
  • Reply 3 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

I can't be sure but I am fairly certain that he was refering to the fact that the war in Sudan is between muslims and christians and muslims and some other people. It has been suspected that the most barbaric groups are those that are christian...

Oh, poppycock. Christians NEVER commit genocide!

• Reply 4 of 24
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Maybe the UN should send Hans Blix?
  • Reply 6 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Maybe the UN should send Hans Blix?

...Who could not find a hooker in a whorehouse anyway... But I digress.

I think there needs to be more press given to Africa as a whole. There are serious problems all over the continent; civil wars, machete death squads, AIDS, and daily atrocity.

I guess as long as we get our gemstones and gold then we are happy.
  • Reply 7 of 24
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

...Who could not find a hooker in a whorehouse anyway...

at you. Those were sheep, not women. Blix warned you, but you went in anyway.
  • Reply 8 of 24
    Quote:

...Who could not find a hooker in a whorehouse anyway...

The guy went to a whorehouse where there was nothing but a pimp. The next guys came looking for the same ho's and didn't manage to get off either, even though they arrested the pimp and beat the shit out of the bar staff.

Live by the analogy, die by the analogy.

Quote:

But I digress. I think there needs to be more press given to Africa as a whole.

True. Absolutely true.

Quote:

There are serious problems all over the continent; civil wars, machete death squads, AIDS, and daily atrocity.

It ain't all bad in Africa. There are beautiful places to see, people to meet, safe cities and stable governments, especially in the south. Things are getting better and Africa's going to be OK if it gets the help it needs.

Quote:

Originally posted by Mika

Please can we just kill them all and have done?

Mika started this thread. Mika hates Muslims. Perhaps we can have a Perpetual Mika Thread where the guy can post under a different screen name every week and we can all line up to abuse him with impunity?

That's all that ever happens anyway and the guy's obviously unbannable.
  • Reply 9 of 24
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    And the Sudanese are considered our "allies" on the WOT. Well, the old saying..."If these guys are our friends, hate to see what my enemies"...applies here.

• Reply 10 of 24
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
  • Reply 11 of 24
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

So we're really close to Saddam right?

International politics is a tiny bit more complex then truisms taken from mafia movies. Even good ones. HTH.
  • Reply 12 of 24
    Yea it's even more complex than making jokes about the US's "allies" in the WOT.
  • Reply 13 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

[B]The guy went to a whorehouse where there was nothing but a pimp. The next guys came looking for the same ho's and didn't manage to get off either, even though they arrested the pimp and beat the shit out of the bar staff.

Live by the analogy, die by the analogy.

That's great. And true
  • Reply 14 of 24
    demanondemanon Posts: 54member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

Mika started this thread. Mika hates Muslims.

Hassan,

Think different

• Reply 15 of 24
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member

Think different

Yeah, come on.

(That's just for a laugh. However comparing vocational uniforms of volunteers to the imposed uniforms of women who have no choice is not meant to make light of the plight of Muslim women. Yes, "plight". Guess that means I'm "Mika" too. Oh well.).
  • Reply 16 of 24
    demanondemanon Posts: 54member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Think different

Yeah, come on.

(That's just for a laugh. However comparing vocational uniforms of volunteers to the imposed uniforms of women who have no choice is not meant to make light of the plight of Muslim women. Yes, "plight". Guess that means I'm "Mika" too. Oh well.).

LOL

Here's another Mika. And against all odds, this one is French.
  • Reply 17 of 24
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Quote:

That's all that ever happens anyway and the guy's obviously unbannable.

Hassan, how can you tell who it is so rapidly? It's slightly un-nerving.
  • Reply 18 of 24
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Hint: look for the rabid foaming at the mouth. It's a dead giveaway.
  • Reply 19 of 24
    Hey DeManON,

Was that picture from yesterday's march?

There's one on Boston Globe's cover/website today that is similar (not that all such pictures all wouldn't look similar). Just wondering.

BTW, here's the one I mean (not sure if the link works)

Note, the woman (presumably) in the upper left has glasses. Kinda amusing and sad. I guess it's all relative, I suppose she can see that much better through the cloth
  • Reply 20 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Hey DeManON,

Was that picture from yesterday's march?

There's one on Boston Globe's cover/website today that is similar (not that all such pictures all wouldn't look similar). Just wondering.

BTW, here's the one I mean (not sure if the link works)

Note, the woman (presumably) in the upper left has glasses. Kinda amusing and sad. I guess it's all relative, I suppose she can see that much better through the cloth

Anyway...sudan....

Ok I promise I'll be on topic next time.