ATI's All-In-Wonder

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Does anyone have any idea when this card will be available for the Mac? I couldn't find any info on a possible release date. Thanks for any info or links.

Scott

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Probably never. <a href="http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0209/24.ati.php"; target="_blank">Ati quells all in wonder rumors</a>

Not to mention if you want to know when something is going to be actually released this is the last place you want to look. You might as well start a thread asking when people will walk on Mars. Most release estimates are pulled out of the poster's ass. Just a word to the wise.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by FlashGordon:

<strong>Probably never. <a href="http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0209/24.ati.php"; target="_blank">Ati quells all in wonder rumors</a>

Not to mention if you want to know when something is going to be actually released this is the last place you want to look. You might as well start a thread asking when people will walk on Mars. Most release estimates are pulled out of the poster's ass. Just a word to the wise.</strong><hr></blockquote>

aww come.. how pathetic... anyone can say that.... use your imagination... if you don't what the hell is the point of this forum... to be realistic? ... who wnts realists.... make stuff up.... it's more fun.... I don't come here to read realistic stuff..... I come to read made up stuff....

• Reply 3 of 6
    Thanks for the replies everyone,

Come to think of it, when will someone walk on Mars? Which will come first, somebody walking on Mars or the ATI All-In-Wonder? I have to have some basis to ponder this decision.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    the first manned mission to mars was originaly scheduled for 2012, but has been pushed back to 2020.

this is from a guy from Nasa who was trying to convince me I should be a NASA spaceman.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    [quote]Originally posted by river-wind:

<strong>the first manned mission to mars was originaly scheduled for 2012, but has been pushed back to 2020.

this is from a guy from Nasa who was trying to convince me I should be a NASA spaceman.</strong><hr></blockquote>

lovely. i'll be FIFTY when we step foot on mars?!? damn. guess that whole "pass my essence into immortal cyborg shell" in my lifetime is looking more like a pipe-dream, huh?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by rok:

<strong>

lovely. i'll be FIFTY when we step foot on mars?!? damn. guess that whole "pass my essence into immortal cyborg shell" in my lifetime is looking more like a pipe-dream, huh?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I would be an Adrian Barbot-bot.